Epilogue 1 and 2

Two days later—

"Where is the person? Where is our little Jin?"

An old woman with silver hair walked into the police station. She received a call from the police. When she arrived at the Beijing police station, it was already dark. She stepped on the snow in front of the police station and walked in.

The traces of her hasty steps left in the snow were shining brightly under the street lamps.

In fact, the profession of teacher is very glorious and great.

They dedicate themselves to their children for nearly half of their lives. They teach and educate people, stand on the three-foot podium and sway their sweat, and work hard to educate generations of people. They're like hard-working gardeners.

No matter the hot summer or the cold winter, they are conscientious and dedicated, not only teaching the children knowledge but also educating the children to be human beings.

Even if the children graduate, grow up, and become adults, they will still remember that there was such a hard-working teacher back then, which led to their achievements today.

Guan Jin's mother was such a good teacher.

Even if the person has retired, among the students she has taught, none of the children say that she's not good.

She's good-natured, gentle, and patient. She never loses her temper with her students, but the students she teaches are all excellent. Even if they are not good at other subjects, in her math class, everyone will listen carefully.

If anyone's children can't afford to eat, she will occasionally subsidize her own personal salary, and she will patiently guide the students when they encounter any psychological troubles.

She is such a good teacher who is praised by everyone, but gave birth to a daughter who was shot as a murderer.

She absolutely didn't believe it.

no way!

As a result, she entered the police station with no image, and her face had been blown white by the wind.

What surprised Professor Luo was that this woman looked much older than many elderly people even though she had just retired.

Her hair was gray, her back was slightly hunched, and her lips were chapped.

Her eyes were obviously full of anxiety, but the moment she saw Professor Luo and Luo Yanyu, there was a somewhat empty sense of panic in her eyes, and she lost all look.

Before she came to the police station, she had already received the news that Guan Jin had been shot dead.

Luo Yanyu stood still, but Professor Luo took the initiative to step forward and greet the sluggish woman.

Professor Luo took the initiative to reach out: "Hello."

The woman stood still, she asked Professor Luo blankly, "Officer, where is Xiao Jin? Where did my Xiao Jin go?"

Professor Luo moved her lips and turned to look at Luo Yanyu.

For a while she didn't know how to answer.

Luo Yanyu came over, looked at the woman and asked, "Ms. Qin, right?"

The woman nodded, looked at her and asked, "It's me... Where's Xiao Jin? Police officer?"

Luo Yanyu paused and said, "During the police's arrest, she was shot dead on the spot because she resisted and insisted on killing innocent people."

The woman didn't seem to understand, she looked at Luo Yanyu with empty eyes, and murmured, "How is that possible... Xiao Jin has always been very good, she couldn't have be the murdered, there must be a misunderstanding here... There must be misunderstood..."