Bonus chapter (Wedding day)

Regarding the wedding, Lin Xi originally wanted to organize it in person.

However she gave up later. Sometimes professional things should be left to professional people. After all, all her proposals for foreign romantic weddings were rejected by the two parents. Mother Chu meant to do it in China. It is very inconvenient to travel abroad.

Mother Chu was always afraid of flying, she always felt unsafe.

Mother LIn said that she had a private plane at home and could send her there safely. Mother Chu agreed.

Later, Lin Xi felt that Mother Chu was not in good health and she had not been rested for a long time after the operation and it was estimated that it would not be good to toss back and forth so she gave up the idea o going to a foreign island for a romantic wedding.

However the process of holding a wedding in china is actually equally solemn and cumbersome. After all marriage has been a major event since ancient times, so its much more solemn.

"Don't you know, when I saw that the bride was about to get up at 6:30 and start applying the mask in the middle of the night, my head was big." Lin Xi smiled helplessly, peeling the orange i her hand, Handed a petal in Chu Muqings' lips: "then you've worked too hard, im afraid you won't be able to sleep well the night before the wedding."
Chu Muqing couldn't help laughing and asked her again "Am i the only one who can't sleep well?"
She said gently biting the orange petal in her hand.

the sun is just right now and Lin Xi is looking at her plump lips. From her angle, she can even see her slightly curled eyelashes. The golden afternoon sun shines right on her porcelain-white side. On her face, her whole person was dyed with a gentle beauty and the years were quiet.

Lin Xi's heart suddenly became a soft mess.

Ever since she met Chu Muyun, the girl Chu Muqing seemed to have finally let go of the big stone in her heart and her long standing regrets and self blame. Compared with the cold reserved and unsmiling attitude before the whole person really changed a lot.

She seemed to became more laughable.

Lin Xi is happy with her transformation sometimes its better to reconcile with herself rather than letting go of the past.

"Lin Xi?"

Lin Xi came back to her senses and then she realized that she had been watching the other party in a daze.

Chu Muqin's eyes stayed on her face and her half smiling gaze slid over her eyebrows, the tip of her nose and then landed on her dry lips: "Aren't you worried about this all the time?"
Lin Xi gave a "uh" smiled again and told the truth: "Just look aat the wedding process sent in advance, so as to avoid mistakes at that time and it will take a whole day to go back and forth."
"Will it be hard?" The girl who understood and felt distressed though for a few seconds and she read the general process which was indeed very cumbersome and the schedule was very tight and then said: "If you feel tired, do it simple and just take a moment."

Lin Xi couldn't heat what she said so she leaned on the sofa where she was sitting and then wrapped her arms around her waist. Even though a thin layer of fabric, Lin Xi could still feel the slenderness and softness of her waist and as soon as she got closer the good smell of cedar on Chu Muqing's body became clearer and sweeter in the cold. It makes me want to hold her in my arms.

"I don't think its anything, After all, its only once in a lifetime, How about you, do you think its hard?"
Chu Muqing leaned gently in her arms and shook her head. She looked at the various wedding photos on the screen of her phone, swiping her fingertips one by one and asked Lin Xi from time to time, "Which one do you think looks good?"
These wedding dresses are all designed by a well known designers at home and abroad especially Zhuo Han is now quite large. After the online shopping platform went online, the stock price has doubled up. It is no longer the small clothing company that was about to go bankrupt in the past.