chapter 132

Lin Xi felt Chu Muqing's panic while breathing stagnated in the empty aisle.

It wasn't until after hearing Lin Xi's soft laughter in her ear that Lin Xi let her go, Chu Muqing came back to her senses and realized that this person was joking.

A joke is a joke but it does work. She really forgot everything because of her sudden "scare" for fear that this person would do something outrageous in the corridor.

"Don't worry." Lin Xi stepped forward and pressed her fingerprints first. Her fingers grabbed the doorknob but she didn't open the door. She turned her head slightly and said to Chu Muqing behind her, "I'm not hungry yet."

Chu Muqing didn't say a word and looked at Lin Xi's eyes with a heavy smile, her fingers curled up and her fingertips grabbed the palm of her hand gradually exerting force.

"You promised Grandpa Chu that you would treat them kindly but I didn't." Lin Xi looked at her with a deep look and said with a smile, "Well, if they get any further, I'll take care of them for you, where's the courage? Who dares to bully me?"

Chu Muqing was finally amused by her.

"By the way, We're going to move." Lin Xi still didn't open the door and changed the subject directly: "This community is good but there're too many people. The situation like last time might happen again and its not good for your health."

Chu Muqing was stunned for a moment, only to realize that Lin Xi was referring to when she was in estrus. At that time, a gap was opened in the window and the pheromone of unfamiliar Alpha became especially present and densely gushed through the gap along the wind. Almost taking her breath away.

Chu Muqing looked at her, paused and then said, "It's too troublesome and... just close the window next time."

"No trouble, I have already arranged the new house and this house belongs to my eldest brother. We should have a house of our own to live in." Lin Xi asked her, "What do you mean? Will it be uncomfortable to move to a new house? ?"

Chu Muqing coughed lightly, suppressing the sudden discomfort in her throat, shook her head and said, "No."

Lin Xi frowned again and asked, "Have you caught a cold?"

Chu Muqing took a breath: "No, it's just that my throat is a little uncomfortable."

Lin Xi sniffed lightly on the tip of her nose and she really sensed the breath of a stranger's alpha pheromone in the space.

It's a bit baffling that they are the only family on this entire floor and it is unlikely that strangers will come up, unless it is a staff member of the property or it may be a maintenance worker.

The breath is a bit familiar, Lin Xi seems to have smelled it somewhere but the smell of pheromone is not like a fingerprint, it is not unique so its not surprising that a similar smell appears.

The strange thing is that as long as a quality Alpha would always cover up the smell on their body, its a bit outrageous to be able to leave a smell on her doorstep.

Lin Xi walked to the end of the corridor and opened the window. The wind was strong outside the building and the smell in the corridor soon blown away.

She walked back, put her fingerprints again and said to Chu Muqing, "Go home first and things will get better when we move."

Chu Muqing responded, "En."

The two entered the door together, leaving a lamp in the living room. Before dinner at Chu's house, Lin Xi was a little hungry. After changing her shoes and going to the bathroom to wash her hands, when she came out, Chu Muqing was already standing near the kitchen and asked her in a low voice, "Do you want to eat pasta?"