chapter 172

"And there's something I have to tell you, though that's just my guess."

After Liang Xin finished speaking, she fell silent again.

"Um?"

Chu Muqing nodded lightly, with a look of trust in her eyes: "You can say."

Liang Xi was stunned for a moment, then gathered up her courage and said, "Su Yining wanted to expose that scumbag under our persuasion but Zhou Ling disagreed, no matter if she still had hope for Sun Xueru, it was really for their future. Being able to get married is still out of her sincere consideration for the future of but she really told us that our entire dormitory can be successfully secured."

"Then what is your guess?" Chu Muqing looked at her curiously and asked aloud.

"We quarreled with Zhou Ling again and again because of Sun Xueru. During the quarrels, she said that Sun Xueru had always been like this. She said that since he came to this school, his lover has never been broken. He's such a charming man and even in Zhou Ling's space state published one day, she called Sun Xueru a learned and elegant prodigal son."

Lin Xi was disgusted by this sentence, and almost stepped on the brakes.

A middle-aged greasy man who's so greasy to do such disgusting things, saying the word "elegance" is really an insult to elegance.

"Actually, Sun Xueru should have been doing such disgusting things all the time and only our dormitory has been trying to argue with him. He has talked to all of us, one by one, to let us not continue rioting."

Lin Xi sneered: "This is a riot? It's a riot to seek justice?"

"Zhou Ling also thinks we are making trouble, as cheap as the bastard man she loves, and thinks we are making trouble!"

After Chu Muqing was speechless for too long, she frowned and couldn't help but say, "I think... maybe your classmate, she has more than just love for Sun Xueru, she was completely deceived by Sun Xueru and then brainwashed, firmly feel that this man is attractive."

Lin Xi paused and added: "It may also be due to some special plot."

"What?" Liang Xin was puzzled: "What are you talking about?"

"A state of affection, when a woman finds out that a man is knowledgeable and talented, his status is higher than that of ordinary people, his talent is also higher than that of ordinary people, he's personable, and he has a lot of money. For women, there is a psychology."

Lin Xi thought while saying—

"She will feel that she can change that man, and she can also make that man calm down. I can do things that others can't do. It is a significant thing for that woman."

Liang Xin was stunned.

"Wouldn't that be very stupid if you say so?"

"No, she won't think so. She will think that you're all wrong and she's doing something very meaningful." Lin Xi paused and explained: "Actually, in this way, Trying to achieve a sense of achievement by changing others is just putting hope in others."

"For example, in a certain matter, when no one finds a problem, a certain person stands up and puts forward a certain special point of view, then she's the most special one in the whole process. If she can get approval, then There is a great sense of achievement."

Liang Xin frowned: "But Zhou Ling is an extremely egoistic person. She is very selfish and knows how to protect herself."

"This is not a conflict. The more egoistic a person is, the more likely they will think that everyone else is wrong, and only she is right. She can do things that no one else can do. Of course, when a person When she finds out that the whole world is wrong, and it is difficult to find approval, it is easier to fall into a vicious circle, desperately needing something that the public will not do, and she can prove herself by doing what she can do after the challenge."