chapter 45

Jihan Private Hospital in the morning.

Lin Xi stood alone on the first floor of the hospital looking at the registration hall where people came and went, a little dazed.

In this world, Omega's bodies seem to be extraordinarily fragile. Compared with strong Alphas, they are more likely to get sick. Many patients come to specialize in ABO, especially Omegas.

Lin Xi's mind was twisted and turned, thinking of Chu Muqing.

Chu Muqing an Omega, seemed to have a particularly fragile body especially since Alpha's pheromone would cause her asthma. She still remembered the look the doctor looked at her last time.

For the first time, she was glad that the original body was a Beta. If the original body was an Alpha, it would emit strong pheromones during the estrus period which would hurt Chu Muqing.

Thinking of it this way, it is indeed a gift from God that she is a Beta.

At least it won't make Chu Muqing physically reject her.

While she was thinking wildly in her mind, Chu Muqing had already walked into the hall with the little guy.

They stood in the crowd, the little guy nervously held Chu Muqing's hand for fear of being separated from her mother.

"Mom, will grandma get better?" As the little guy walked she looked up at Chu Muqing's face.

Chu Muqing stopped and bent down to help her straighten her wrinkled collar and said warmly, "Yes."

The little guy lowered her head and her voice was a little muffled: "But grandma has lost weight, which makes Cheng Cheng worried."

Chu Muqing maintained her stooped posture and patiently comforted her: "Mom promises you that grandma will be fine."

"Really?" The little guy raised her head suspiciously.

Chu Muqing nodded: "En."

With the assurance of her mother, the little guy was completely happy.

She held Chu Muqing's hand and was about to walk toward the elevator entrance.

At this time, she saw Lin Xi not far away and said in surprise, "Mom, look, Mama Lin is here too!"

Chu Muqing's gaze followed the direction she was pointing. Lin Xi was in excellent shape and stood out among the crowd.

At this moment, she was turning her back to them, standing not far from the registration line, looking at the people passing by and not knowing what she was thinking.

Chu Muqing took the little guy a few steps toward Lin Xi's direction. At this moment a woman had already walked in front of Lin Xi.

Chu Muqing was slightly startled.

It was a strange woman. She wore a mask on her face and could not see her face clearly but judging from her eyes, she belonged to the pure and lovely category.

Didn't Lin Xi say that she came to the hospital with Zheng Yi?

"Lin Xi?"

When Lin Xi was in a daze, a strange woman stepped forward. She looked at Lin Xi a few times and said in a surprised tone, "Is it really you?"

The other party was wearing a black mask on her face. Lin Xi looked at her eyes carefully and was sure she didn't recognize her.

"Don't remember me?" The woman took off her mask and smiled: "Why did you come to the hospital?"

Transmigrated As a Scum Who Abandoned Her Wife and DaughterOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara