chapter 11

"Um."

Chu Muqing no longer had the strength to reply.

There is no need to involve Lin Xi in the conflict between her and Lu fangyuan.

Lin Xi frowned, her eyes darkened.

She seemed to realize something and didn't say a word.

In her mind, she was speculating about the relationship between Chu Muqing and the Alpha in front of her. What kind of relationship would make her unwilling to call the police when she was sexually harassed by the other party?

"Nanqiu and I have known each other for seventeen years, seven months and six days." Lu Fangyuan's eyes were fixed on Chu Muqing's face, and then she looked at Lin Xi, as if declaring ownership: "Every day , I  think about her all the time."

Her tone was very deliberate, and her eyes were full of malice. In the eyes of outsiders, it was already a provocation between Alphas.

Nan Qiu? Are you referring to Chu Muqing?

Lin Xi's eyes sank as she looked at Chu Muqing in her arms.

At this time, she had lost consciousness again, and was lying weakly in her arms, her eyes closed slightly, her slender fingertips tightly grasped her wrist, her breathing was rapid, and her white cheeks were all crimson.

She also saw such crimson on Chu Muqing's face last night, she must be seriously allergic to something.

Lin Xi raised her face, looked at Lu fangyuan calmly, thought for a moment, and said, "Well, on behalf of my wife, thank you for your concern all the time."

"..."

When Lu Fangyuan heard the words "my wife" in Lin Xi's mouth, her jealousy turned into a sneer.

Lin Xi suppressed the anger in her heart, looked directly at her, and nodded politely: "With your blessing, my wife and I will continue to live happily."

As she spoke, she hugged Chu Muqing's waist again and brought it to her body.

Lu Fangyuan wanted to go crazy because of her actions. She looked up and down at Lin Xi and sneered: "Happiness? Can you give her happiness?"

At the same time, she walked towards Lin Xi.

At the same time, the pheromone on her body spread out, causing the Alphas who had been hiding not far away to immediately shrink their necks.

The alpha pheromone that belongs to the heather flower on her body is strong and disgusting, and the strength of the pheromone between the alphas can directly affect the alpha.

Dangerous pheromones like Lu fangyuan didn't affect the Beta security guard at all, but it was enough to make the Alphas' legs and feet go weak, and they just wanted to escape the range of her pheromone immediately.

Lu fangyuan noticed their reaction, and she raised the corners of her lips badly. This natural advantage has always allowed her to do whatever she wants.

However, what puzzled her was that Lin Xi did not react, she's unresponsive, not even frowning, as if she was completely unaffected by her pheromones.

Lu fangyuan frowned.

She looked at Lin Xi suspiciously.

This can only explain two situations, either Lin Xi is not an Alpha, but a Beta.

Or, Lin Xi's pheromone is enough to suppress her pheromone.

Lu fangyuan looked at Lin Xi badly, and smiled contemptuously: "How much monthly salary does Shengbang Design give you, and how much happiness can you give her?"