chapter 159

Lin Xi didn't speak but Chu Muqing's calm and composed reaction made her feel less nervous.

She knows Chu Muqing's character the most. She is rational and wise. In the face of her utter nonsense, if it were someone else, she would have long since regarded her as a lunatic and felt that she was deliberately talking nonsense and fooling people, And Chu Muqing's calmness was not because of her unconditional trust in her.

The environment of the Japanese food store is very clean. Even if it is 10:00 noon at this time, the employees of the nearby office buildings all come out for lunch and because of the high price of this store, there are very few customers.

The temperature in the room was a little high and the cold air of Lin Xi was finally blown away by the warm wind, which made her feel comfortable and her whole body became warm.

Lin Xi observed Chu Muqing's facial expression, as always, cold and calm, Lin Xi's panic dissipated a little, stretched out her arm, and refilled the tea in the small teacup she had emptied.

Lin Xi retracted her actions and said, "What I'm going to tell you next is about what he told me when I went to see Lin Xi's father today."

Chu Muqing didn't say a word. She looked at Lin Xi carefully. After a few seconds, she asked softly, "Is she... her biological father?"

Lin Xi looked at her and nodded. Facing Chu Muqing, her voice subconsciously became gentle and no longer as serious as before: "Yes, her biological father, Duan Pingchuan."

"Duan Pingchuan?"

Chu Muqing's originally calm expression finally turned a little surprised. In her memory, Chu Muyun once told her that the father of her former fiance, Rong Xi was called Duan Pingchuan.

Is it the same name, or...

Lin Xi sighed helplessly and looked at her with some distress: "You may have guessed that Lin Xi is Duan Pingchuan's daughter. Her former name was Rong Xi."

Hearing her words, Chu Muqing's eyes flickered and the cold and indifferent eyes finally became unbelievable and the voice also had a bit of trembling: "Lin Xi..."

Lin Xi exhaled. She looked into Chu Muqing's eyes and comforted her with the softest tone: "I know these things are difficult for you to accept but when I was forced to enter this body, I was also very panicked. Especially after learning that Rong Xi is very likely to approach you on purpose to get revenge on Chu Muyun's escape from marriage, i'm even more afraid to tell you the truth. Originally, I wanted to keep it a secret from you, just because I was afraid that you would know. After the truth is revealed, I'll be completely rejected by you. the case of Chu Muyun is re-investigated by the serious crime team and there may be other hidden reasons for her death, I want to tell you the whole story.

After a pause, she added, "You can digest this matter slowly."

After Lin Xi finished speaking, the other party remained silent for a long time.

She frowned slightly, her breathing could not help becoming rapid, her scrutinizing eyes fell on Lin Xi's eyes, and she asked her doubts: "Why is my sister's case being re-investigated, and you are willing to confess everything to me? "

"It's because..." Lin Xi was about to continue explaining.

At this time-

"Miss, your meal is here."

At the same time as the knock on the door, a nice female voice came from outside the door.

"Please come in." Chu Muqing raised her brows slightly and resumed her upright sitting posture.