chapter 133

Lin Xi really didn't expect that someone like Yoon would fight someone in a bar.

Leaving aside Yoon's character, let's just talk about his condition even if Lin Xi arranged a doctor for him, under the banner of free company employee benefits, the HR department urged him to go to the hospital and he gradually improved. Under the circumstances the mentality is gradually stabilized but he's not a person who can pick fight.

She knows best who Yoon is and she keeps her mind on his career silently and will silently take the initiative to work overtime because of one of her "too advanced" proposals without saying a word rushing him, The one who ignores you when you're home.

It is decided that it is impossible to take the initiative to fight with people.

Therefore, whether Lin Xi was out of the mentality of "protecting the calf" or out of a preconceived understanding of You En's personality, she was thinking along the way that it was the other party's fault and certainly not Yoon's problem.

It turned out that this was the case because it was only when I arrived at the police station that I found out that the person Yoon had beaten was Chen Jingbo.

When Lin Xi went in she explained her intention and saw You En sitting in the corner chair. Looking at him from a distance the man lowered his head and a female police officer was standing beside him. He did not raise his head but his body trembled.

Lin Xi didn't come in for a while and the lawyer she called also arrived.

Tang Ying was extremely professional and it was quickly dealt with. The police told Lin Xi that the person could be taken away.

After listening to the process, Lin Xi understood the ins and outs of what happened here. Yoon was celebrating his friend's birthday at the bar, Chen Jingbo was on the other side and the two groups were close.

Chen Jingbo drank and several people around him were shouting: "President Chen, isn't that President You of Engan Games? This Engan is amazing now. I heard that these bosses are worth over 100 million yuan."

"Fart!" Chen Jingbo sneered: "What if the net worth is over 100 million? Didn't he get fuck by me?"

He raised his voice deliberately and Yoon listened.

Yoon's body trembled with anger for a moment but the friends around him were so angry that they rushed over to beat people and the bar became a mess for a while.

Yoon also moved his hand and was punched in the face but he was sure that Chen Jingbo was beaten by himself and his face was covered in blood.

Chen Jingbo was sensible and agreed to reconcile. He didn't mean to make compensation at all. When he was leaving, he looked at You En and said with a smile, "It will be a long time to come to Japan, You En."

Yoen's body tensed, Lin Xi looked at him coldly and said to Chen Jingbo, "Don't make trouble here, why don't we go out and talk?"

Relying on being at the police station, Chen Jingbo was fearless. Hearing Lin Xi's words, he immediately shut his mouth and felt that he was not reconciled to being so threatened by Lin Xi. After all, several friends were watching.

When he was about to speak, the old policeman on the side heard something wrong: "It's almost done, isn't it over yet?"

Chen Jingbo took a deep breath and was persuaded to leave by a few friends.

This is the end of it.

out of the police station.

Lin Xi shook hands with lawyer Tang Ying who was driving over and said, "Lawyer Tang, I'm sorry, I asked you to come over when it was snowing."