chapter 28

When Lin Xi arrived at school, it wasn't even after school.

According to the address sent by Chu Muqing's text message, she came to the third floor of the teaching building of Building B. When she walked up the corner of the stairs, she happened to see Teacher Chen at the door of the class, crouching down to tie the shoelaces of the little girl in a pink princess dress. 

She's not a slender figure, so squatting down so hard, flatteringly tying shoelaces for a little older child is a bit comical.

The child's mother is a woman in a professional lady's suit. She protects her daughter with both hands, bows her head and says to Teacher Chen: "Our children have always been good, you know that, the whole family treat her like a baby, How can you allow this little girl to fight like this!"

Teacher Chen tied the girl's shoelaces, stood up and smiled: "Mrs. Liu, what you said is right, our school will take this matter seriously!"

"It must be dealt with seriously, give us an explanation, I heard Yunyun say that Chu Zhi is in a single-parent family, right?" The woman glared at Chu Zhi who was huddled in the corner, and said disdainfully, "How do you know what kind of upbringing this single-parent family raises? If you don't agree with each other, you will beat people, you can't beat our family Yunyun!"

Teacher Chen also looked at Chu Zhi and warned aggressively, "Chu Zhi, hurry up and apologize to Yunyun!"

The woman also glared at the child by the wall and said, "Yes! You must apologize! It's not okay to not apologize! Teacher Chen, look at us, Yunyun's face is all red, and she must go to the hospital for an examination!"

The child in her arms didn't know if she understood her mother's suggestion. Her mother pinched her shoulders and immediately burst into tears. The tears kept falling down her face, and the girl cried out : "Mom, it hurts..."

The woman said distressedly: "Hey, how come this little girl is not serious or serious!"

When Lin Xi walked over, what she saw was such a scene.

The three of them stood together, excluding the immature child, little cub lowered her head in a muffled voice, not daring to say a word.

She was holding a dirty white bunny doll in her hand, and the bunny had only one red eye for some unknown reason.

This kind of scene is a bit familiar. When she was in school, she was the one who was excluded by everyone in the class because of her parents. Once, the boy at the back table pulled her braid, making her feel at unable to read a book.

She turned back and warned the boy to stop doing it.

But the boy seemed to be inaudible, ignoring her warning, and when she turned around, he started repeating his previous behavior with a smile.

Behind him were the roars of boys, disgusting and harsh.

She couldn't bear it anymore, and finally hit the boy on the head with the pencil case.

After that, the boy's parents came to the school together and asked the school to take her seriously, and even insulted her face to face as a child without a father or mother, and called her uneducated.

It was like this back then. The boy was at fault first, but after her parents came, the teacher, the boy's parents, the boy, they all stood together, and their ears were full of scolding and accusations.

She knew all about the dark powerlessness. If her mother hadn't passed away at that time, she might not have been allowed to be abused like this.

Therefore, she did not speak directly, but went straight to cheng ceng and rubbed her soft hair.