chapter 118

Lin Xi has always been looking forward to new things. She has never been to a private theater and she doesn't want to check it out in advance. What kind of place is that?

After all, after checking in advance, there is nothing new, she thought so and called Chu Muqing with great interest, saying that she was looking forward to going with Chu Muqing.

However, Chu Muqing's tone was a little subtle. The original decisive and straightforward style of speaking became a little hesitant even a little polite and finally said to her: "Well, you can arrange it."

Then the other party hung up the phone for her. At that moment, Lin Xi felt that Chu Muqing didn't seem to want to go and even had a little intention of dealing with her throughout the phone call.

Lin Xi felt a little uncomfortable, as if she invited the other party on a date with great interest but the other party responded absentmindedly.

When she thought of the word absent-mindedness, Lin Xi suddenly felt that her mood fell to the bottom in an instant and she began to think about it later, did Chu Muqing have such an attitude towards her before?

It seems not...

Chu Muqing has always been concerned about her. What she says, Chu Muqing will listen carefully, whether she approves or disapproves at least she won't deal with it.

Lin Xi was so disappointed, which directly caused the employees in all departments of the company to whisper, what happened to Ms. Lin? Why is her face suddenly cold?

In fact, Lin Xi didn't deliberately slap people's face and besides her personal emotions, she didn't need to bring it to the company but her facial features were small, so she could be said to be delicate and when she laughed, she could confuse people and think she was a nice person to get along.

It is for this reason that she deliberately remained indifferent in the company and maintained a serious and upright attitude, otherwise she would not be able to control people and establish prestige.

However, Chu Muqing's sudden "coping" and "coldness" towards her really made Lin Xi feel bad. The work was still going on normally. The assistant came in to ask her to sign the documents and she signed it normally but the air around her The low air pressure in the middle makes the assistant feel scary directly.

"Anything else?" Lin Xi asked assistant Chen Yue.

Chen Yue is her assistant. She just joined the company for a month. She left the last company because she was harassed by her boss. She is beautiful and has excellent work ability. After joining the company, she really helped Lin Xi a lot.

Since the company has made money and expanded its scale, it has started recruiting many new people have come from various departments and Chen Yue is one of them.

Chen Yue put away the documents she signed and asked tentatively, "Ms. Lin, are you in a bad mood?"

"Huh?" Lin Xi was stunned for a moment, then pulled the corners of her lips to look at Chen Yue: "is it obvious?"

Chen Yue nodded boldly: "A little..."

Lin Xi: ...

"No problem." She looked at Chen Yue, "Did the front desk receive a call from Xinchuang Media?"

"Not yet, Ms. Lin." Chen Yue noticed that Lin Xi's eyes were slightly narrowed and her eyebrows were also furrowed, and she quickly said, "I'll ask her to urge her later and give you an answer."

Lin Xi's expression remained unchanged, and she replied, "yeah."

The person in the office was warm. Lin Xi put her elbow on the desk and held an outrageously expensive pen in the other hand. She was sitting there in a suit with an expressionless face. Casual but it made Chen Yue feel full of oppression.