Chapter 4

As soon as Lin Xi's words came out, Chu Muqing's eyes fell on her face again.

The Alpha in front of her didn't know what her purpose was, but she coaxed cheng cheng and began to trust her, but she was not a simple-minded child like cheng cheng.

Lin Xi's actions over the past few days made Chu Muqing more determined to divorce her.

"No matter what you want to play," Chu Muqing raised her eyes slightly staring at her but her emotions didn't change at all: "I don't have the time or mind to play with you."

-Play?

Lin Xi was full of question marks, did Chu Muqing think she was joking?

"I... I'm not joking with you." Lin Xi was a little flustered, Chu Muqing didn't believe her at all.

What did the original Lin Xi do to Chu Muqing? Why did Chu Muqing treat her so completely?

"I don't remember what I did to you before," Lin Xi blinked and explained sincerely: "But I promise, that wasn't my intention, Chu Muqing, please believe me, I was unintentional there will really be no next time."

Her voice was just wrong, and a strange emotion finally appeared on Chu Muqing's face, but it was a contemptuous smile.

"Ms. Lin, you are really forgetful." Chu Muqing laughed and said sarcastically, "You also promised me the same last time, saying that you will never do it again, so what?"

Lin Xi: "..."

Lin Xi felt a deep sense of powerlessness.

The unfamiliar "Miss Lin" also completely opened the distance between the two.

"Ugh-"

Lin Xi lowered his head in frustration.

She have nothing to say.

She has just come to this strange ABO world, she doesn't know how this world will develop, there are too many uncertain factors in this world.

But judging from Chu Muqing's hostility towards her, the original body should have done something too extreme to Chu Muqing. The most correct choice at present is not to divorce first, and let Chu Muqing's attitude towards her change.

The only thing that is certain is that Feng Zijin, the Alpha heroine of this book, has not yet appeared.

Her future is too unknown. She has always believed that man can conquer nature, and that everything depends on man. She has always believed that even if she does not have a superior background, she can create wealth with her own hands.

But the world in the book is not reality. As a traveler, facing the distant future, she is not fully sure at the moment, nor can she guarantee the terrifying consequences of rashly changing the main plot.

At least, before the appearance of the real A, she can't divorce Chu Muqing, and she can't continue to offend her.

She can only continue to play the original body, she doesn't want to be caught as a subject for scientific research as soon as she crosses.

"Do you have nothing to say?" Chu Muqing's lips curled into a faint smile.

"Yes..." Lin Xi raised her eyes and looked at Chu Muqing.

Chu Muqing said in a low voice, "What?"

Lin Xi lied casually: "I don't have time tomorrow, the company ask me to work overtime."

Chu Muqing was stunned for a moment, and her brows gradually tightened: "Lin Xi, do you need to say such an excuse?"

Looking at each other, Lin Xi was at a loss for words.