chapter 47

Lin Xi told Mrs. Lin about the process and Mrs. Lin said she would call her back later.

Lin Xi waited for another five minutes but Mrs. Lin didn't answer the call but Zheng Yayi came out first.

It can be seen that she is in a very good mood by humming the little tune.

Lin Xi looked at her suspiciously, raised her eyebrows and asked with a smile, "What did the doctor say? Is there anything wrong?"

"..." Zheng Ya said "bah bah bah" three times before she rolled her eyes and said, "what am i a child? No big or small."

Lin Xi laughed: "What's the situation? You? Psychology department?"

Zheng Ya hesitated for a while, looking at her twisted look, it seemed that her face was still red.

Lin Xi: "..."

"What's the problem? I'm thinking about the psychology department but it doesn't said that family members can't accompany you in?" Lin Xi smiled and looked at her: "Why are you avoiding me on purpose? Forget it, I won't ask, since it's inconvenient to say it."

Lin Xi handed her the bread in her hand: "Are you hungry?"

Zheng Yayi took it, opened the bag of bread chewed it for a few mouthfuls and said, "It's really unpalatable..."

Lin Xi smiled and shook her head: "Let's eat yours, this private hospital is also to much. The bread sells for fifty-five and I bought a bottle of mineral water for thirty."

Zheng Yayi was also shocked. Looking at the bread in her hand, she asked, "This shit is so valuable? It's four dollars at most outside..."

"Yeah." Lin Xi shrugged and winked at her with a smile: "So I plan to be a good citizen."

Zheng Ya looked at her suspiciously: "...What do you mean?"

Lin Xi took out her mobile phone and searched for a while in the Internet search bar. After a while, she made a phone call and went out.

After waiting for nearly a minute and a half to be connected, Lin Xi immediately said to the person on the other end of the phone, "Hello, may I ask the Price Bureau? Well, I want to report anonymously."

Zheng Yayi: ...

After Lin Xi finished reporting, she hung up the phone contentedly.

Zheng Yayi immediately admired her operation and she said with some fear: "Lin Xi, I'm a little fortunate to be friends with you, not enemies..."

Lin Xi looked at her funny: "What?"

Zheng Ya paused for a while and then said, "Gu Jingxing, because he is an Alpha and dragged to the sky, this kind of person is not worthy of living. We doesn't know how many Omegas he has harmed in society. It's a shame for us Alpha!"

Lin Xi was slightly startled: "Have you seen the news too?"

"Of  course, who can't see it? I really didn't expect you to do that for Chu Muqing, so many departments jointly investigate and later even his traffic violations can be found out, plus Tax evasion, it is estimated that he will never come out and be jailed for a lifetime."

Lin Xi thought about it for a while and only said in a low voice, "That's what he deserved."

"Yes, but... It's better not to check things in the business field, if someone is watching them carefully..."

Zheng Yayi glanced at Lin Xi cautiously. She always felt that Lin Xi had changed a lot these days but from Gu Jingxing's incident, it seemed that this person hadn't changed much. Introverted.