Chapter 7

Lin Xi successfully sat in Chu Muqing's co-pilot again, and she felt a little proud.

It turned out that Chu Muqing, who seemed indifferent and principled, would not be able to stand the pitiful showing of weakness to her.

The location of McDonald's is displayed next to the subway station. It is late at night, it is still raining, and most of the restaurants have been moved. I don't know if the entire Dongcheng District is being renovated or only the nearby road is being renovated. Every other distance is the trace of the construction team.

Lin Xi opened the map on her mobile phone, and there seemed to be no software like "Dianping" in this world. She had no choice but to search the map with difficulty for a long time.

"Let's go to McDonald's, shall we?" Lin Xi looked to the left and asked.

"What?" Chu Muqing thought she had heard it wrong.

"Uh," Lin Xi explained seriously: "Look, it's already at this point. Even if you go further, it's either a barbecue stall or a hot pot. There seems to be no better choice than McDonald's."

Chu Muqing frowned slightly, and her eyes turned to the little girl in the rear-view mirror. The little girl seemed to be excited because Lin Xi mentioned taking her to McDonald's, and her eyes lit up.

Chu Muqing seldom took her to fast food restaurants. She could only eat KFC McDonald's a few times a year. For a child her age, she should eat less of that kind of food.

only...

cheng cheng's eyes were full of anticipation, which made her a little unbearable, and she even started to have a headache.

Lin Xi seemed to know how to coax Cheng Cheng, and it was easy for her to start relying on her.

"Can I go?" Lin Xi held up the phone: "Unless you have a better choice."

Chu Muqing was still hesitating.

"Actually, hamburgers are not considered junk food, and we don't eat them every day." Lin Xi obviously knew her concerns and joked: "Buffett, the stock god, also eats hamburgers and drinks Coke every day, and he is still alive at the age of 90. Well?"

Chu Muqing raised her eyebrows slightly and pursed her lips.

She had no idea before that Lin Xi could have such a sophistry.

Looking at Cheng Cheng's face, Chu Muqing pressed her chin even if she knew that Lin Xi was talking wrongly, "It's not an example."

Is this a promise?

Lin Xi turned to look at the little cub behind her, and cheng cehng's almond eyes seemed to light up instantly.

Chu Muqing looked at the two big and small in the rearview mirror. If it wasn't for the seats, she would have thought that the two would give a high five to celebrate.

As for being so happy?

She even had an illusion in her heart, as if Lin Xi was Cheng Cheng's mother, but she was more like an outsider.

It's just that Lin Xi's behavior today is very strange, even very abnormal.

A person who was originally vile suddenly changed her temperament. To say that there is no reason for Chu Muqing to never believe it, it is more reasonable to say that she has other plans than her sudden conscience discovery.

But Lin Xi should be very clear that her current economic situation is indeed not good. What is Lin Xi's purpose in doing this to her? What's more, this person had tried to tag her after drinking the day before.