chapter 63

The romantic sound of the violin rang in the high-end western restaurant. When the gentle and soft tune slipped by the ear, the music was as romantic as being in a wedding hall on a summer night.

At the end of the song, Lin Xi noticed the envious gaze of the girl at the table next door.

The girl in the evening dress held her chin in her hands and said to the person she liked, "It's really romantic."

Lin Xi: ...

Really romantic.

If she knew early on that Chu Muqing would bring her to such a high-end western restaurant, Chu Muqing would like to listen to such a romantic violin solo, she thought even if she died, she would not come wearing slippers.

However, as long as she is not embarrassed, it will be others who are embarrassed.

Lin Xi thought about this clearly and the awkwardness in her heart finally eased.

The waiter smiled and walked to the couple's table and placed two drinks in front of the two of them.

Lin Xi lowered her head slightly and under the dim light in the transparent and delicate glass, a few pieces of rose petals floated on the pale red liquid.

— So today is World Rose Day?

"What's wrong?" Chu Muqing looked at her, "Don't you like it?"

Lin Xidan smiled and shook her head: "No, the environment is comfortable and the service is first-class."

"Beautiful ladies." The waiter smiled and nodded: "I wish you a happy meal."

Lin Xi smiled and said, "Thank you."

She turned her head and noticed that Chu Muqing glanced at her phone and even frowned slightly.

Lin Xi asked her, "Are you in a hurry? If you are in a hurry, let's eat quickly."

Chu Muqing's eyes stayed on her face and she replied softly, "No, it's just a work problem, I'll deal with it in the afternoon."

Lin Xi smiled: "Okay, then I won't worry about it."

Chu Muqing looked at her and reminded: "Taste it if it suits your appetite."

Lin Xi dragged her chin with one hand, picked up the transparent glass with the other, put it on her lips and took a light sip of the drink.

She sat up straight, licked her lips, looked at Chu Muqing's eyes with a smile and said with admiration "It's light, sweet, and delicious."

There was a gentle look in Chu Muqing's eyes: "You really like sweets so much?"

"I like it." Lin Xi smiled and imitated Chu Muqing's gentle attitude and tasted it slowly: "What's the name? I'll invite you next time."

When she just ordered, it was all in English. She probably knew that Chu Muqing ordered set C. She and Chu Muqing ordered the same and this delicious drink should also be included in the set.

Chu Muqing replied, "Rose Lover Dew."

Lin Xi: "...Cough! Cough, cough, cough!"

She desperately covered her throat and took several deep breaths to stop her coughing.

Fortunately, Chu Muqing handed over a glass of warm water in time, Lin Xi drank it and the moment the warm water slid down her throat, the difficulty of breathing finally eased.

Lin Xi put down the glass of water and said to her, "Thank you..."

"It doesn't matter." Chu Muqing asked her gently, "Is the name bad?"