chapter 37

The weather is always bad these days, the sky is gloomy during the day and there is always no sunshine. Today, I finally saw some light during the day and in the evening the sky started to cloudy again.

This kind of weather is really not suitable for going out. Dongcheng District is always very quiet at night. However out of Dongcheng, the windy sports car drove all the way into the bustling area of ​​Zhongcheng District stopped on the bar street and it was another area directly. The scene is gone.

The neon bar night street is like daytime, and the large night scenes gather here, the lights are feastig the light and shadow are interlaced, and the splendid decoration style makes the whole street filled with materialistic atmosphere.

The Elk Bar is located in the most eye-catching position on the bar street. Lin Xi came here once, so she is not particularly unfamiliar with such chaotic occasions.

"Miss Lin," Wang Zhihe watched Lin Xi push open the door of the private room on the second floor and came in and shouted to her with a smile, "Hurry up and sit down."

The light in the huge private room is dim and the smell of tobacco and alcohol fills the entire private room. The foreign wine on the table is neatly arranged, I don't know if it has not moved much or they have already drunk a round.

There were about ten people in the private room. Zheng Yayi took the lead in finding a spare seat to sit down, opposite Wang Zhihe.

"What do you mean?" Zheng Ya pointed at the table with her index finger: "just greet Lin Xi but not me?"

"How can i?" Wang Zhihe said with a smile: "Where did you Miss Zheng use to say hello?"

Zheng Yayi glared at her with a smile and patted the position beside her: "Lin Xi, come and sit here."

Lin Xi sat down beside her opposite Wang Zhihe and a familiar boy with dyed yellow hair who looked younger than Wang Zhihe.

On the left is Zheng Yayi and on the right is Gu Nuan who once liked the original body.

Lin Xi was a little awkward when she sat down at first but when she sat down Gu Nuan just leaned against the edge of the sofa and never looked at her.

Lin Xi was relieved, Wang Zhihe turned his eyes, and shouted to Zheng Yayi, "Old rule, whoever is late will punish themselves with six cups!"

Zheng Yayi sneered and slumped on the sofa: "Are you targeting me? When did the rule of six cups exist?"

"Just now." Wang Zhihe said with a smile: "Aren't you an Alphas who don't get drunk?"

As soon as he opened his mouth, the others also booed: "There must be six cups! Zheng Yayi, we have all been punished, don't admit it!"

Zheng Yayi picked up a glass of wine glanced at Lin Xi with the corners of her lips hooked, and said, "Okay, it's not impossible for me to have six drinks, but Lin Xi is also late, what do you say?"

The expressions on everyone's faces changed slightly.

Zheng Yayi's jokes can be made casually but Lin Xi is different.

But Lin Xi didn't want to lose face to her friends. Besides, it was all up to them last time. Thinking of this she took the initiative to pick up the wine glass clink it with Zheng Yayi and said with a smile, "What are you doing? Drink."

"You..." Zheng Yayi didn't respond. will you drink it?

It's just that Lin Xi said this and everyone was inexplicably boiling.

"Ms. Xiaolin is too generous!"

Lin Xi had already drank it and then took the wine from the opposite Wang Zhihe and put it in her mouth. Zheng Ya shrugged in disapproval and said loudly, "drinking, come on!"