chapter 143

On the way back, Chu Muqing picked up a phone call.

It was the dean of the orphanage and as soon as the call came, he said that he was especially grateful for her matchmaking.

"Huh?" Chu Muqing held the phone in her hand, moved a little distance from her ear and asked, "What are you referring to?"

"Sorry, it's Miss Guan. Miss Guan brought someone here today." The dean said with a smile, "She brought a lot of things to our children and she said that she would bring people over to do activities on a regular basis, saying she's your friend?"

Chu Muqing was silent for a moment: "Miss Guan?"

"That's right, it's Miss Guan Jin. I didn't expect her to be so beautiful. She is such a caring person. She's young and promising..." The dean said, lowering his voice again and said, "Before you gave the money sent for the children is almost the same. I have never dared to tell you that I know that you need money for your current business. I didn't expect you to introduce Miss Guan here. Oh yes, the kid in prison has become good recently already."

Chu Muqing was surprised: "What did you say? Who?"

"Prison? Oh...you didn't forget her, right?" The dean laughed: "It's the child who kept circling around you when she was a child and said that she would marry you in the future. She also came with Miss Guan to Volunteer."

The dean's tone was brisk, even very relieved but Chu Muqing's brows furrowed directly.

Shouldn't Lu Fangyuan be in a mental hospital? She also went there to meet her and the other party claimed that there was evidence of Chu Muyun's death, so she went.

In the end, there was nothing, it was just that person making excuses to see her.

Why is she healed now? She also returned to the orphanage with Guan Jin as a volunteer and... Guan Jin claimed to the dean that she was her friend? Did she know her past?

The dean said: "Mu Qing, you have to help me and thank Miss Guan, thank her for her kindness, even for you."

Chu Muqing confirmed again: "Did Guan Jin say it herself?"

"Why? What are you suspecting?" the dean asked in confusion.

Chu Muqing replied softly, "It's nothing."

"Hey, if it wasn't because you got married, I would have thought Xiaoguan likes you."

The dean's inadvertent words made Chu Muqing's heart seem to be touched by something and a bit of vigilance suddenly rose in her heart.

She hung up the phone but she couldn't help but raise a bit of vigilance towards Guan Jin.

This is totally unreasonable, she and Guan Jin have only met once? And it's been so long, she even forgot what Guan Jin looked like.

The only connection between her and Guan Jin was that when they adopted Shu Yu, the other party wanted to adopt them too but in the end they chose her and Lin Xi because the child didn't want to follow her.

After that, the kindergarten teacher called and asked if the two children in the family would like to follow Guan Jin's team to experience life in the village kindergarten. She also refused because of the safety of the children.

Now Guan Jin goes to the orphanage to do volunteer work and charity in her name again.

Chu Muqing pursed her red lips slightly, thinking about the connection.

She even had an association, Guan Jin tried to connect with her as much as possible on the issue of the child.

When they first met, Guan Jin also mentioned the child.