chapter 156

At the end of the year, the sudden traffic accident in Beijing was not widely reported by the media but was characterized as an ordinary traffic accident.

As the New Year is approaching, most of the media trends are the scene of singing and dancing to congratulate the approaching New Year. It's just that everyone didn't expect that the news of the woman who fell into the river and died was followed by a reporter's Weibo causing an uproar.

The name of the woman who fell into the river and died was Lu Fangyuan. There are two types of trends on the Internet. One is because Lu Fangyuan's parents were under investigation because of bribery. They all want to know who this leader is and how it turns out.

The second guess is that it involves Lin Xi. Someone witnessed Lu Fangyuan and Lin Xi arguing in the cafe and the employees of the cafe and the guests of the day also heard that Lu Fangyuan said that Lin Xi will killed her.

Regardless of whether they were dealing with Lin Xi or the leader who had not yet been identified, all the news they sent out had their noses and eyes and some even shared all kinds of inside information, saying that the Lu family and a certain city bureau's The leader has something to do with it. That leader won't tolerate Lu Fangyuan's life and will attack Mr. Lu and Mrs. Lu next. Some people also said that they heard the news that Lin Xi said "I just want you to die" to Lu Fangyuan in the cafe that day.

The news on the Internet was overwhelming and there was an intensifying trend. Chu Muqing looked worried. The news on the Internet was not good for Lin Xi. It was a disaster.

Lin Xi was surprised that the person who died was Lu Fangyuan but she didn't care about the rumors that she was the murderer on the Internet.

"I haven't done it, I really haven't done it." Now it was her turn to comfort Chu Muqing, "Even if the police came to ask me questions, I would come out of the police station completely."

During dinner, Lin Xi helped Chu Muqing prepare the soup and handed it to her.

Chu Muqing lowered her eyes and replied lightly, "thank you."

Chu Muqing was worried about her and she knew it but Chu Muqing could trust her unconditionally and determined that Lu Fangyuan's death had nothing to do with her, so Lin Xi couldn't tell how she felt.

Although Chu Muqing was usually cold and self-sufficient and her personality was extremely restrained, over time, Lin Xi could clearly judge her mood from a certain look, a certain tone of voice and actions.

Lin Xi really couldn't bear her like this, so she pretended to be relaxed and said with a smile: "Don't worry, after I went to see her that day and until I went home, everything can be confirmed by witnesses. Isn't the news on the Internet just speculation? What do you know? Hearing the wind is rain, I will let the lawyers sue them when I get back!"

Chu Muqing raised her eyebrows, her eyes wandered, she looked at her for a while, and then smiled cooperatively: "yeah, good."

Lin Xi looked at her with a smile: "Then you're not worried anymore?"

Chu Muqing paused, then nodded calmly: "yes, let's eat."

When dinner was almost over, Lin Xi thought of something again, looked at Chu Muqing and said calmly, "Tomorrow I will be called by the police for questioning, don't worry, it's not necessary... I didn't do it there is no need to worry in vain, you know?"

Chu Muqing narrowed her brows, her hand holding the cutlery stopped at the same time, looked at her and said, "I see, if possible...I'll go with you."

"Ah?" Lin Xi was stunned for a moment, and then refused: "Tomorrow my mother and Uncle Lin will meet with our mother. On such an important day as the two families meet, it can't be without both of us. I should be back soon and rush to the hotel."