chapter 104

Due to the holiday approaching, all the employees of Xinchuang Media were busy especially Lin Xi's department. Because two dramas and a movie of the company were about to be released, the black materials of the leading actors were picked up one by one. It's a mess online.

The work intensity has increased sharply but it is also very tempered.

In just two weeks, Su Rui's attitude towards her changed from "what should you do" to "make up your own mind".

During this period some people were even fired for mishandling.

She also knew the assistant who was fired. It was Chen Yan, who used to be eccentric behind her and told people that she was being taken care of.

Chen Yan followed Jiang Xintong another gold broker in the department. She did not do well by herself and was expelled by Jiang Xintong herself.

However, the people in the company didn't think so. Those words were more or less passed into her ears, to the effect that Chen Yan offended her the "eldest princess" of the Chuangrong Group and Jiang Xintong deliberately opened her up.

When Lin Xi heard this rumor, she was almost so busy eating lunch that she was about to eat a few bites. At the same time, she had to contact all parties from time to time to deal with various black materials about the artist, so she didn't have time to take it into account.

On Thursday, when Chen Yan completed the resignation formalities and returned to the office to pack her things, everyone could see her unwilling and aggrieved appearance.

In this way, it has only deepened everyone's speculation.

The rumors that she didn't take it to heart at first were directly confirmed and it really became that she forced people away.

As a result, everyone in the office became more polite and respectful towards her and they would deliberately avoid her when they talked.

Even if what they did was not so obvious, Lin Xi knew that it was inevitable to work in her own company.

When she concealed the identity of the Lin family before she also fantasized about being able to have a good relationship with her colleagues and get along but now it is obviously impossible.

Fortunately, as she gradually started to work, Su Rui also trusted her more and more with Busy work that took up most of her time. Either at work or on the way to work, she had no time to engage in those so-called employee relations. .

The day before the holiday, Lin Xi received an overtime notice from Su Rui that there was a fashion show tonight and she need to accompany the company's female artists.

Lin Xi stood in Su Rui's office and tried to refuse: "Sister Su, there are so many people in our department, why should you let me follow?"

Su Rui also knew that Lin Xi didn't want to work overtime. To be honest, tomorrow was the holiday and no one would want to work overtime.

Su Rui glanced at her and said with a good smile, "Miss Lin, just do me a favor."

Lin Xi pouted.

It's not a question of helping or not.

Although she is an assistant agent of the company, it is very clear in the contract that she is employed in the public relations department.

Even if the two departments of Xinchuang Media are indeed not separated, Su Rui will indeed arrange a lot of work for her that has nothing to do with artist public relations but it is usually normal but now is now.