Chapter 20

Midtown, Jinlan International.

Lin Xi pushed open the door of the VIP box on the seventh floor. It was not even twelve o'clock in the middle of the night, and the excitement inside had not yet dissipated.

As soon as Zheng Yayi saw her she clicked her tongue: "I said Lin Xi, are you and Miss Ben an idiot? Why do I lose money as soon as you come? "

The room is full of handsome men and beautiful women, except for Zheng Yayi, who is sitting cross-legged on the sofa, she doesn't know anyone else.

Lin Xi hasn't spoken yet, but a beautiful girl opposite Zheng Yayi smiled and said, "It's obviously because of your bad luck..."

Zheng Yayi glared at her deliberately and said with a smile, "Gu Nuan, are you too partial?"

Gu Nuan smiled and looked up carefully to look at Lin Xi, but Lin Xi's eyes were all on Zheng Yayi.

Zheng Ya threw the card in frustration, and as her eyes wandered, she picked up a glass of whisky that no one had touched, and said, "Since Miss Lin misses us, you're late, you should take the initiative to punish yourself with a glass of whisky. no?"

As soon as she said this, the crowd began to cluck on the table, clamoring for her to drink.

Lin Xi walked to Zheng Yayi's side and sat down, took the wine glass, and drank it to save face.

The shouting sounded again: "Xiao Lin is always beautiful!"

With Lin Xi's presence, the venue in the box became lively again, everyone gathered around in twos and threes chatting, and some people jokingly went to order songs.

[I came to your city]

[Walking the way you came]

[Imagine days without you]

[How lonely I am]

...

At this moment, Lin Xi was lying lazily on the leather sofa, the lights in the private room were bright, she was wearing an expensive suit, her eyes were slightly closed, and she was full of extravagance.

She closed her eyes and took a nap, but distracted herself and reminded herself that she was just socializing at work, and she wasn't the type of person.

The gentle tune sounded in the noisy private room. It was sung by the girl named Gu Nuan just now. Her tone was soft and soft, and she sang with a different kind of affection.

Wang Zhihe was the first to cheer: "Goddess! Nice!"

The others also clapped and cooed.

Gu Nuan was a little embarrassed.

Lin Xi found it interesting, and smiled, "Why did she change the words herself?"

Zheng Yayi threw her a box of pink-packed ladies' cigarettes and winked at her ambiguous: "they changed the words for you, you still don't understand?"

Lin Xi was startled.

This girl named Gu Nuan... Like the original body?

She politely took the cigarette and put it back in place: "No more."

Originally, she was addicted to smoking, but Lin Xi actually noticed it early in the morning.

From the day she went to the convenience store to buy water for little cub, looking at the whole row of cigarettes behind the cashier, a thirst from her body instantly flooded her throat, and her mind was madly clamoring, she needed cigarettes and a lighter.