Bonus chapter (Baby Lin Li)

When Chu Muqing gave birth to Lin Li, Lin Xi was on a business trip.

When Lin Li was born, xhe didn't cry or make trouble. The doctor thought at first that the child's mouth was stuck with amniotic fluid mucus, which caused poor breathing. However, after a series of examinations, the doctor found that the child had no physical problems. It made the whole family feel at ease.

When Xiao Linli grew up a little and began to understand gradually, Chu Muqing told her that she would not cry when she was born, which scared the whole family.

Until Lin Xi came back that night, she started crying after seeing Lin Xi.

This made Lin Xi panic. It was the first time she came into contact with such a small child. She was just born a little old. She was so delicate that a slight touch would break her, like a fleshy flesh. porcelain doll.

Naturally, Lin Xi didn't dare to touch her, so she quietly looked at her from the side.

She didn't even dare to breathe and after realizing it, she felt that she should coax her.

Xiao Linli cried and cried and stopped crying but began to hiccup.

Lin Xi was in a panic again. Even though she had prepared various theoretical knowledge in advance, she knew clearly that it was normal for a newborn to spit up but she still felt distressed by the side, so she immediately gave her care wiping.

She was so small, as if she could drag it with both hands.

She didn't dare to use too much force, for fear of hurting Xiao Linli.

She can't speak yet and she won't speak out when it hurts.

Lin Xi had never been so panicked and when she finished cleaning up the milk stains around her little mouth, she looked at her tender little face and said to Chu Muqing, "Our little Linli is as beautiful as you. ."

Chu Muqing was laughed at by her. For a newborn child with no facial features at all, she could tell that she looked like her but she didn't know how she could tell?

But Lin Xi was indeed right, as Xiao Linli grew up day by day, she did look more and more like Chu Muqing, not only in appearance but also in personality.

She is always very quiet and doesn't like to cry very much. The two sisters in the family all love her. If there is something good, they always wants to leave a copy for Xiaolin Li.

Even the New Year's money for the new year, Chu Zhi had to save most of it, saying that it would be left to Xiao Linli in the future.

Lin Xi told her that she would keep Xiaolinli's share, and when she grew up, she would give it to her together.

Chu Zhi and Shu Yu liked this little sister very much. She looked a little obscure, and she looked good. When she was more than three years old, she began to quietly follow her sisters' bsck. Where are the sisters going? Just move her calf to follow wherever she wants to, and she will cooperate obediently with whatever she asks her to do.

Lin Xi passed by by chance and saw her sitting quietly on the side, looking at Shu Yu and Chu Zhi doing their homework from a distance like a little adult, with a look of longing in her eyes.

Lin Xi had told Chu Muqing before that this child seemed to be more precocious and intelligent than ordinary children. Lin Xi could almost see from Xiao Linli's body how Chu Muqing looked when she was a child. She was also a small one, like a little adult, even when she spoke, she was soft-spoken and unhurried.

Her voice was soft and waxy, with a milky voice. Whenever Xiaolin looked at her earnestly and spoke earnestly, Lin Xi felt that her heart softened.

Especially when Xiao Linli called her mother, an idea always came to her mind. No matter what Xiao Linli wanted to say, she was willing to agree to her.