chapter 170

Lin Xi understood what Chu Muqing was implying but carefully recalling the words Chu Muyun said and the words of despair she published, it seemed that such speculation was completely reasonable.

But if that's the case, the truth is far more cruel than she imagined.

In those words of Chu Muyun, there seemed to be a demon, a demon who was oppressing her and even "them" and none of them dared to resist.

But what about later?

What hope does she see?

Did someone show up?

Hold up an umbrella for her on a rainy day, hand her headphones in the library or put a carton of milk on her desk.

But what the truth is like, we have to go to F University to know.

When the Chinese New Year is approaching, the school will be closed soon. Lin Xi and Chu Muqing arrived at F University a week before the holiday.

Came in the name of Engan, accompanied by assistant Chen Yue and the head of the company's legal affairs.

Two cars drove straight into the F University campus one after the other. The F University is divided into two schools: the north and the south. The north campus is a new campus, built in a grand atmosphere. The main leaders of the school are all on the north campus but the plants on the campus are all bare. As the wind howled, a few people felt desolate when they got out of the car.

The vice-principal was a fat middle-aged man in a suit and glasses. When he saw Lin Xi, he took the initiative to shake hands.

Out of respect for the scholar, Lin Xi took the initiative to stretch out her hand before he reached out and shook her hand with a smile.

Afterwards, several people followed the vice-principal and several school leaders to the office.

The office building is also very magnificent. When passing through the corridor, there are several students passing by from time to time.

Lin Xi chatted with the vice-principal all the way. The other party enthusiastically introduced the situation of the school to her and mentioned that there are indeed poor children in the school but they are very good. If Lin Xi can provide scholarships, whether for research or funding to Students its a very meaningful thing.

When approaching the office door, a girl just came out. She pulled the door to go out and the vice-principal was about to push the door, which made the girl almost hit the vice-principal.

"Ah", the girl took a few steps back in fright and then looked at several people in fright.

The vice-principal looked at her with a smile: "Are you alright?"

The girl lowered her head and shook her head.

The vice-principal said to her: "You go first, we will talk about your affairs later, go back to the dormitory first and have a good rest."

The girl walked out of the office with her head lowered all the way and then quickly walked away in the dim corridor.

Another middle-aged male teacher walked out of the office. He nodded at the vice-principal, then glanced at Lin Xi and the others and then left.

Lin Xi entered the office and discussed with the vice-principal about donating the dormitory building.

To be honest, Lin Xi is a little short of breath and I don't know if it's because of chatting for too long, the office is too stuffy, the air conditioner is turned on too much or something, it seems that some low-quality perfume has been sprayed in the office, the smell of those perfumes It made her feel pungent, as if those smells had become solid and loaded onto her.