chapter 50

On the way back to the ward, Lin Xi was upset.

After tossing around for a while at the police station, her whole body was exhausted. In addition, Chu Muqing refused to say a word during the whole process, which made her even more panicked.

Lin Xi held an umbrella in her hand, tilted her head and looked at her quietly.

Chu Muqing looked straight ahead, her beautiful eyes were full of indifference, and the outline of her fair face was almost perfect.

Seemingly aware that she was peeking, the woman stopped, turned slightly sideways and her calm gaze fell on her face.

Looking at each other, Lin Xi was stunned for three seconds then stopped and gave her a friendly smile.

"Chu Muqing...Aren't mad at me anymore?"

Chu Muqing looked into her eyes and frowned slowly.

Lin Xi looked at her expression, the smile on her face froze and she lowered her head again.

Well, The Omega is still pissed...

Chu Muqing turned her head away from looking at her and continued to walk forward with no expression on her face.

Lin Xi quickly followed with an umbrella, for fear that she would be drenched in the rain.

"Walk slowly, Chu Muqing, walk slowly..."

The strange atmosphere spread in the rainy day and Lin Xi was completely at a loss.

Lin Xi hurriedly followed beside her, muttering, "Chu Muqing, eh—I have short legs, so I can't keep up."

Chu Muqing originally didn't want to pay attention to her.

She was directly defeated by her "short legs", she unconsciously slowed down her pace both angry and funny.

Chu Muqing turned to look at her and asked her, "You have short legs?"

"Yeah, yeah..." Seeing that she was finally willing to speak, Lin Xi answered with a smile and sighed, "Look, compared with Miss Chu, who has a thin waist and long legs, you are the golden ratio. It's not enough."

As she spoke, she deliberately lifted her right leg and leaned on Chu Muqing, as if she had to make a comparison.

The right leg of the two touched the left leg and Lin Xi stepped on the empty foot and one of them could not stand steady and almost fell forward.

Chu Muqing with quick eyes and quick hands, grabbed her arm and successfully brought her back.

Lin Xi was still in shock and just stood firm and patted her chest.

When she looked up, she saw Chu Muqing giving her a "very fierce" look.

"Can't you just walk honestly?" Chu Muqing said helplessly.

"Yes, yes," Lin Xi said deliberately wronged: "That's why you always ignored me just now. I'm stupid, I want to liven up the atmosphere but I can't speak well..."

Chu Muqing let go of her arm, looked at her carefully and couldn't help but ask, "You still don't know how to speak?"

Lin Xi nodded as a matter of course: "Yes."

Chu Muqing pursed her thin lips slightly and chuckled softly, noncommittal.

If Lin Xi didn't know how to speak, the whole world might be dumb.

Who in the end coaxed the unfamiliar "Aunt Fang" into "our mother" in less than half an hour?

Lin Xi took her all the way to the front of the lobby of the inpatient department and she put away her umbrella.