chapter 43

"Excuse me..."

Lin Xi stepped forward directly hugged Chu Muqing's waist lightly looked at Feng Zijin and asked unhappily, "Miss, why are you helping my wife pay?"

"Wife..."

Feng Zijin hesitated for a moment then looked at Lin Xi while pressing her eyebrows.

In the last life wouldn't this scumbag cheat out Chu Muqing's money and then disappear?

Why is she standing here intact now, when she thought of the bad behavior of Lin Xi that was mentioned to her from Chu Muqing in the last life, Feng Zijin just wanted to punch her twice in the face.

Moreover, she dared to put her hand on her woman's waist.

Feng Zijin gritted her teeth how dare she!

Lin Xi took out her wallet took out a card and handed it to the cashier. she smiled in a good manner and said, "Please, swipe the card."

After the cashier took the card, Lin Xi grabbed Chu Muqing's hand again and said pitifully, "Chu Muqing, why did you delay for so long me and Cub are freezing outside."

Her tone sounded a bit like coquettish between lovers.

Chu Muqing was slightly startled looked up at her, Lin Xi winked at her and said in a low voice, "Look, my hands are freezing."

Chu Muqing's eyes were dyed with a faint smile. Knowing that she was acting, she softly echoed: "Well, sorry, I chatted with the boss for a while."

"What boss..." Lin Xi looked at her eyes and said deliberately, "I'm going to be jealous. You are not allowed to look at other women and you are not allowed to talk to irrelevant women. You are mine, you know?"

This person... is actually addicted to acting.

I have to say this person's coquettish look is a bit cute.

Chu Muqing thought it was funny and said with her: "Okay, i won't look at other women, won't talk to other women, are you satisfied?"

"Well, it's pretty much the same." Lin Xi smiled, pretending to be shy: "I have to be very careful, you know."

Feng Zijin: ...

What's happening here?

Why are these two people so close?

Feng Zijin's eyes widened, inexplicably felt that the scene in front of her was a bit dazzling.

How could this be? At least, it shouldn't be...

Lin Xi is a scumbag, how can she, how can they match?

why!

"Miss, a total of 304 yuan was spent."

The cashier blushed and handed the card back with a smirk.

She was a little ignorant of the tired and crooked lovers in front of her and she was still in front of the child. Is it really good to show love like this?

Lin Xi let go of Chu Muqing's hand, politely thanked him took the card and put it back in her bag.

Lin Xi glanced at the bill and went to see Chu Muqing knowingly and sighed, "It's still my dear, you have a lot of face and there is really discount."

Chu Muqing coughed lightly, dear?

She sneered: "I'll pay for it."

"Oh! Darling! What are you talking about?" Lin Xi looked at her in surprise: "Isn't my money yours? Why should I divide you and me? If you have to divide you and me, you just bought so many clothes for me, does that count?"