chapter 31

Such an ambiguous and intimate gesture coupled with Lin Xi's words that were easy to confuse, made Chu Muqing feel guilty.

The hot and dry atmosphere touched every sensitive nerve in her body, and the heat on her face spread directly as her heartbeat accelerated.

In all fairness Lin Xi is indeed very beautiful. Under the dazzling light the delicate facial features are perfectly matched, and the skin is tender and smooth as if it had just been soaked in milk.

She lowered her head and didn't look at her and replied vaguely, "I see."

However, the person beside her was unaware Lin Xi still held her hand her eyes focused staring at the direction of the doll machine trying to dutifully and patiently teach her how to play the game.

"Yes, yes! You want this... yes..." Lin Xi was pleasantly surprised that she had finally "opened up", "Look, it's very simple."

With the music of the doll machine filling her ears Chu Muqing lowered her head and shook the button in her hand following her movements.

That person was leaning against her very tightly even if they were separated by a certain distance, to outsiders, it seemed that her body was completely attached to her.

With such an ambiguous posture and such intimate contact the heat on her face was still spreading and she felt her whole body get hot.

"Mom is amazing! you caught it!"

Her daughter's cheers rang in her ears, Chu Muqing raised her head in surprise, the machine had stopped turning and Lin Xi's palm on the back of her hand had also moved away.

she... succeeded?

Chu Muqing raised her head after realizing it Lin Xi had already held the little tiger doll she caught in her hand.

Lin Xi said with some disappointment: "I wanted to catch a little rabbit, it's a pity but the little tiger is not bad."

Chu Muqing raised her eyes, her eyes fixed on her fair face: "You are very good at catching dolls?"

Lin Xi smiled: "i'm not very good, I've seen a video before, that person's ring is very powerful, and it can make the boss go bankrupt..." She thought about it and asked her again: "Do you know what a ring is? ?"

Chu Muqing frowned, "I don't know."

Her childhood was not a happy one, it could even be said that she had no childhood.

At the beginning she was sent to an orphanage. The orphanage was not very formal, and the daily supply of meals was limited, which meant that the children had to fight desperately and steal them before they could run out Food to fill your stomach.

Later, the Chu family brought her back and even if they didn't recognize her they began to let her receive some so-called upper-class education which had nothing to do with playfulness.

Lin Xi pursed her lower lip and said with a smile, "That's okay, I can show you another day."

Chu Muqing's eyes stayed on her thin lips for a while, and replied, "Okay."

Her lips are very thin, and when the thin lips are opened and closed, even if the tone is full of lightness it makes people subconsciously feel that such a woman must be very affectionate.

"Have you eaten?" Lin Xi's voice came.

Chu Muqing looked into her eyes: "Not yet."

Lin Xi looked at the box of game coins that was left in her hand and turned to ask the little guy, "Then let's save the game coins first and then play again when you have a holiday, okay?"