chapter 114

Chu Muqing was slightly startled by Lin Xi's words.

After she finished speaking, her face became red and hot, she immediately closed the car door for her and walked away quickly.

Chu Muqing looked at her figure walking away quickly and a faint smile appeared in her eyes.

Thinking about it carefully, Lin Xi had said such a thing to her before but thinking about it carefully, what Lin Xi said today seems to have changed again.

Lin Xi quickly returned to her car. What she said to Chu Muqing just now was indeed a bit bold.

In fact, to put it in another way, I haven't seen you for a day and I miss you so I want to stay with you for a while.

Chu Muqing should... can hear it?

But Chu Muqing was so smart, how could she not hear it.

She reacted with hindsight and before she knew it, her thoughts on Chu Muqing seemed to be different. From time to time, Chu Muqing's delicate and fair face would appear in her mind and she would think of her smile and also think when I don't see her.

At the same time as her face was blushing and hot, she felt that she couldn't think about it any longer. Anyway, she had already said that and Chu Muqing also heard it.

The two returned home together and the two little guys had been picked up by the nanny aunt. The light from the crystal chandelier was exceptionally bright and the air conditioner was turned on in the living room, dispelling the cold air that the two brought in from outside.

The auntie nanny greeted them with a smile: "I'll have dinner soon."

After she finished speaking, she went to the kitchen to continue working.

The weather started to get colder and colder. Lin Xi came in from outside, her ears hurt a little from the wind and Chu Muqing was obviously not much better, so Lin Xi advised her to take a hot bath first.

Chu Muqing's bedroom had a dedicated bathroom. She went back to the room and Lin Xi talked with the two little guys for a while and asked them how they were doing at school today.

Since Shu Yu came Chu Zhi's personality has become more lively and she looks like a "sister". She told Lin Xi about the interesting things she and Shu Yu had in school. When she was talking, Shu Yu Just beside her playing with the magic cube.

After a while, the Rubik's Cube was restored by her. This child is really smart.

When Chu Muqing came out from drying her hair, Lin Xi was helping the nanny aunt cook in the kitchen.

The kitchen door only opened a gap and it was not closed tightly.

Chu Muqing listened to the chat between Lin Xi and the nanny aunt.

She seemed to have a good conversation with the nanny auntie in terms of cooking and she was very supportive. She asked in surprise: "Can you really carve a radish into a rose?"

The nanny aunt said cheerfully, "Of course, I worked in a restaurant when I was young. At that time, I went to help in the back kitchen and I also met a great chef."

"Oh my God." Lin Xi exclaimed, "No wonder you are so good at cooking, so why is there such a thing?"

Chu Muqing couldn't help laughing when she heard the words. On the weekend of last week, when the nanny aunt asked for leave to go home, Lin Xi called You en and several partners from their company to come to the house for dinner.

Lin Xi cooks herself and carves roses out of white radishes. She doesn't know when she developed this craft.

In a blink of an eye, the door to the kitchen was opened from the inside, Lin Xi came out with the soup and saw Chu Muqing standing not far away.