chapter 18

Lin Xi was a little surprised, and she looked away under Mrs. Lin's gaze.

The original body has always wanted to have sex reassignment surgery, and her sexual orientation only likes Omega...

Although she has done a lot of bad things, Lin Xi is really beyond reproach regarding her sexual orientation.

It is understandable that she wants to undergo sex reassignment surgery. In this world view, as a Beta, she is no different from ordinary people, and she cannot smell Omega's pheromone, nor can she mark Omega.

Only when she becomes an Alpha can she tag an Omega.

only-

Who is the Omega that the original body wants to mark the most? Is it Chu Muqing?

As we all know, "Qingqing Zijin You My Heart" is a change of attack text. The general core of the change of attack text is that the original scum-front A setting is only to make way for the real A, and as the face of the real A exist.

According to the timeline in the book, one day in three years, Chu Muqing will be unable to bear the double persecution of Lin Xi and the Chu family, and will go abroad to study in despair.

She will meet her official Alpha: Feng Zijin on a romantic college campus.

According to the original description -

[She is an aristocratic lady who is proficient in six languages, she is erudite, proficient in musical instruments, modest and courteous and personable. ]

[Her existence is like a bright starlight, illuminating Chu Muqing's entire dark past life...]

"I think," Lin Xi blinked, looked up at Mrs. Lin, and said earnestly, "There's nothing wrong with letting me continue to be a Beta."

Mrs. Lin was a little surprised: "Huh? Continue to be a Beta?"

The child born from her womb, she knows best.

Lin Xi's nature has always been stubborn. Once she wants to do something, she must do it. She will never give up until she achieves her goal. It is difficult for anyone to change her mind.

Mrs. Lin was very troubled by this.

"Well." Lin Xi nodded: "If someone likes me, I hope she likes me for who i am regardless of my gender."

When she said this, she looked at Mrs. Lin very frankly.

Looking at the light in her daughter's eyes, Mrs. Lin suddenly thought of something. She yawned lazily and asked inadvertently, "Have you met anyone recently?"

"...What?" Lin Xi didn't respond.

"For example, that Omega doesn't mind that you are Beta." Mrs. Lin looked at her with a smile and said lightly, "If that's the case, she seems to really like you~"

"..."

How should she explain her relationship with Chu Muqing to Mrs. Lin?

Fake marriage partner or roommates?

Or is she a cannon fodder in a book who tried to violate her but didn't succeed?

Seeing that she didn't speak, Mrs. Lin winked at her and pinched her slightly red earlobe: "Mom, guess, is that the ordinary Omega friend you sent to the hospital? Did she make you change your mind? ?"

...

Parents seem to like to supplement their children's emotional state, especially Mrs. Lin.

"Me and her—" Lin Xi thought about the words in his heart.