chapter 35

It was just after getting off work and the parking spaces were full. Lin Xi followed Chu Muqing's side and took the initiative to help her carry her bag.

Lin Xi picked up the bag and wondered, "Chu Muqing, what do you have in it?"

Chu Muqing walked to the parking space, stopped and looked at her sideways: "Is it heavy?"

"It's not heavy..." Lin Xi immediately shook her head and said with a smile, "How could it be? I don't mean it like that. It's all right to help my wife with her bag."

What she remembered at the same time was the bottle of pesticide that Chu Muqing took out of her bag last time at Jinlan International.

Lin Xi added: "Chu Muqing look I'm a Beta even if the ID is wrongly marked as Alpha, I'm also a genuine Beta."

Chu Muqing's indifferent gaze fell on her delicate face: "Huh?"

"I'm a Beta and I won't do anything to you so you can rest assured." Lin Xi looked at her and whispered "So about the divorce, can you reconsider it?"

Chu Muqing's expression did not change, she looked at her nervous expression and said softly "I'll think about it."

"Ah? Really?" Lin Xi looked at her with surprise: "Are you really willing to reconsider?"

Chu Muqing was slightly startled but only promised her to think about it. As for how happy she is?

She didn't answer opened the rear door and Lin Xi bent down and got in.

Chu Muqing got into the car fastened her seat belt and covered the steering wheel with her long fingertips.

The car slowly drove out of the driver's seat and gradually drove towards the rushing street.

Looking at it from the back the front window was open and the wind was blowing in. Between the hair by her ear a faint scent of orchid passed through her nose which smelled very good.

Lin Xi thought this is worthy of the Omega that Feng Zijin, the heroine of the original text is holding on to her heart. She even decided to help her fight against the Chu family at the risk of breaking up with the entire family for her sake.

Chu Muqing's appearance cannot be said to be the best but her exquisite body is hard to ignore. The most unique thing is her temperament, mature, intellectual, stable and generous.

Involuntarily a word popped out in my mind—beauty is in the bones but not the skin.

After the vehicle entered the avenue, Chu Muqing did not speak and Lin Xi tacitly maintained the silence.

While waiting for the traffic light the voice of the woman in front came: "Just now, thank you."

Lin Xi paused.

"Oh..." Lin Xi reacted and asked her with a smile, "Does it mean that i just appeared and helped you send off your suitor?"

Chu Muqing took the initiative to say, "It's a cooperative customer of the marketing department of RICHES."

Lin Xi smiled: "Don't worry about it, I can understand this kind of thing."

It's not surprising that a lady like Chu Muqing has many suitors. She and Chu Muqing are in a fake marriages and she has no position and is not qualified to question her personal relationship status.

It was just that Chu Muqing took the initiative to mention it to her which surprised her.

After a moment of silence, Chu Muqing frowned slightly and asked her calmly, "Can you understand?"