chapter 36

Lin Xi listened to the movement and raised her head.

Chu Muqing was carrying a vegetable bag in one hand and a bag in the other her camel-colored cashmere coat hanging from the crook of her elbow.

She was thin and slender carrying the bag with her slender fingers. The lights in the living room fell on her body, her fingers became whiter and paler against the background and her whole body was covered with a soft yellow light.

The living room fell silent for a while.

Lin Xi and her looked at each other for a few seconds, then took the lead and said with a faint smile: "You're back already that's quite fast."

"En." Chu Muqing retracted her gaze and replied lightly, "Sixty percent off."

Lin Xi was startled: "Huh?"

Chu Muqing added: "The clerk said that the weather is bad today, so I took a 60% discount in advance." She added: "I didn't know there was such a thing before."

Lin Xi scratched her head looking at Chu Muqing's slightly surprised expression she was dumbfounded.

It can be seen that Chu Muqing is really busy with work on weekdays. She should have never waited for a special time to buy things at a discounted time before, right?

Lin Xi suddenly remembered that when she used to go to work she would always take advantage of the discount at the vegetable store to buy vegetables. Compared with the daytime meat and vegetables are all at highly discounted prices in the evening. if you wait until after seven or eight in the evening to buy them, you can also store them in the refrigerator if you can't eat too much that day.

Migrant workers can save money. After all, money is not brought by strong winds.

She just graduated and lived a tight life every day including her girlfriend. Neither of them had much money. At that time, they didn't live in the same district, but the vegetable store was a chain and the place where the other lived was also open everywhere. .

It's just that when she told her girlfriend about it that person felt that she was not enough.

However everyone has their own aspirations and she doesn't need to continue to worry about anything. Today's world has already been turned upside down, and everything in the past should be completely vanished.

"abandon?" Chu Muqing turned sideways and hung her coat on the hanger. When she turned around a smile appeared in her eyes.

"Cough..." Lin Xi was choked for a moment and immediately explained: "It's not all such difficult vocabulary but also taught apple and banana... Anyway, she said that the teacher only let them learn ten by themselves and didn't say anything specifically."

Chu Muqing paused and explained, "I didn't mean to question you."

"I don't think you're questioning me either." Lin Xi continued with a smile: "Actually, the abandonment is nothing. I used to have a child from my boss's family. Her parents both went abroad to study. That little guy is also fluent in English from kindergarten. ."

Chu Muqing originally asked casually but did not expect Lin Xi to explain to her seriously so she could only change the subject: "What do you want to eat at night?"

"Huh?" Lin Xi's surprised eyes fell on Chu Muqing's face: "Ask me?"

Chu Muqing looked away, turned to look at the little guy again, and emphasized: "What do you want to eat at night?"

The little guy thought about it for a while, blinked her beautiful apricot eyes, and asked, "Will mom cook by herself?"

Chu Muqing looked at her daughter with gentle eyes: "En."