chapter 110

When Lin Xi met Xiao Shuyu again, she found that the child was still as cool as before, her whole face collapsed tightly, she was wearing theclothes that the staff prepared for her, a heavy children's down jacket, colorful and bright.

However, even if she pretended to be calm in front of others, she was still a child after all. When she looked at Lin Xi and Chu Muqing, she couldn't hide the tension in her eyes. She secretly looked at Lin Xi and Chu Mu from a distance.

Lin Xi curled the corners of her lips, smiled kindly at her, walked to her side again and took the initiative to hold her hand.

The child's little hands were very cold, even wearing a down jacket, it was terrifyingly cold, so Lin Xi continued to hold her hand, trying to warm her up.

Together with Chu Muqing, she took Xiao Shuyu to go through the relevant procedures and the child was quiet the whole time.

Until all relevant procedures were completed, the staff reminded again that the supervision department would continue to pay attention to the child's situation.

Lin Xi naturally understood the intention of the other party's words, she and Chu Muqing looked at each other and finally signed the guarantee.

The whole process has been delayed for too long and it has been getting darker earlier recently. Seeing that it is almost time for the little guy to leave school, Chu Muqing called the nanny aunt ahead of time and said that she and Lin Xi will pick up the child.

In the car, Lin Xi sat in the back seat with Xiao Shuyu but she was still reluctant to speak.

Lin Xi felt that compared to before, Xiao Shuyu seemed to be thinner. When the staff talked to her just now, she became more and more silent, not giving any glances or responses at all.

She should be very nervous after all, she and Chu Muqing hadn't even seen her a few times before.

Lin Xi tried her best to use a relaxed tone and asked her with a smile, "Shu Yu, who bought the clothes for you?"

Xiao Shuyu refused to say a word.

Lin Xi laughed again and said, "Is this dress a little too big?" She deliberately went to Chu Muqing and said, "After picking up Cheng Cheng, let's take Xiao Yu to buy clothes that fit her, her dress is a bit awkward. fit."

"Okay." Chu Muqing agreed quickly.

Thinking of Lin Xi's new name for Chu Zhi, she couldn't help but slightly hooked her lips: "Cheng?"

She used to call the little guy "Zizai" very close but now that Shu Yu came to the house, in order to fear that this sensitive child would think too much, she directly changed it to "cheng cheng".

"Yes, just buy a few more clothes and shoes of the season. When the season changes next year, I will buy them new ones together."

Together...

After listening to their conversation, Xiao Shuyu froze for a moment then looked up at Lin Xi with obvious surprise in her eyes.

Lin Xi's smile became more gentle and she raised her hand to rub her little head.

Xiao Shuyu stretched her head to avoid it.

Yeah, still the cool kid.

Chu Muqing drove the car to the front of the school. The kindergarten had not yet finished school. This school was one of the best in the Midtown area. The campus was built very imposingly and there were countless luxury cars parked at the door.

Lin Xi glanced at the time and joked to Chu Muqing, "We have to wait ten minutes. You said that when she came out and saw Xiaoyu in the car, would she cry happily?"