chapter 103

Chu Muqing did not expect to receive an interview assignment from Chuangrong Group's Lin Zhourong. When Zhao Yuming came to her, she had just finished the job at hand. Zhao Yuming said that Lin Zhourong asked her to interview by name and asked her to prepare in advance.

The appointment time with the person in charge of Chuangrong Group was 2:00 pm and the preparation time was not enough. This personal interview came in a hurry and the entire "RICHES" leadership did not expect such a good thing.

After all, with Lin Zhourong's status, apart from the official media, no private media can interview him.

Zhao Yuming only thought that the pie had fallen from the sky but after thinking about it again, Chu Muqing and the creative Xiaolin had concluded their marriage, so he would have to call Lin Zhourong father-in-law.

And "RICHES" can suddenly receive a call from the Chuangrong Group and the other party is no longer the same as before and it is obviously inseparable from Chu Muqing's identity.

Fortunately in order to wait for this day, Chu Muqing prepared the interview content early in the morning.

Chuangrong Group sent a message in advance, Lin Zhourong did not accept any camera shooting only interviewed by reporters.

Chu Muqing drove there alone and arrived at the Chuangrong Group Building ahead of schedule at 1:30 in the afternoon.

When she approached the Chuangrong Hall, she expressed her intention to the front desk and showed her interview card. The front desk made a phone call and went out and Lin Zhourong's secretary came out to greet her in person.

The other party was in his fifties and he was obviously an old man from the Chuangrong Group.

As the secretary went upstairs, the elevator quickly stopped at the twenty-third floor.

The secretary treated her respectfully and politely especially when he saw her in the hall, his eyes stayed on her face for a long time.

Chu Muqing didn't immediately understand what he meant but the secretary pondered for a long time in an instant whether he should call Chu Muqing Mrs. Xiaolin or reporter Chu.

After getting out of the elevator, the secretary respectfully said, "Reporter Chu, Director Lin is in a meeting now. Come with me, please wait a moment."

"Okay."

"Reporter Chu, please come here."

The secretary said, leading the way from the front through the spotless corridor floor and led her outside the conference room.

The sound insulation of the conference room is very good. Looking through the glass window, the huge conference room is spacious and bright. The middle-aged man on the podium is dressed in a dark black suit and has deep eyes. On the man's face, he was saying something calmly.

However, as soon as he finished speaking, the man named by him immediately became nervous, his mouth opened and closed and he quickly explained something.

Lin Zhourong still looked calm and turned to ask the others.

The other person was named by him and his mood was not much better than the previous person and he was also nervous.

Chu Muqing watched outside for a while. Out of professional sensitivity, she only felt that Lin Zhourong was not easy to deal with.

As a wealthy family in the capital, the Lin family has always had a very high voice in the upper class circle.

The founding of Lin Zhourong's Chuangrong Group according to rumors has nothing to do with his father, Mr. Lin.

As for whether the rumors are true or false, it is difficult to distinguish.