chapter 98

As soon as Chu Muqing approached her, the restlessness in Lin Xi's whole body seemed to be appeased for a moment.

The dizziness in her head seemed to be less intense. Before, her eyes were black and she couldn't see anything clearly but when Chu Muqing appeared beside her, Lin Xi became awake.

That feeling was very strange, Chu Muqing seemed to wake her up for a moment but it was only for a moment.

What followed was her mad urge to hug the person beside her, her whole body almost madly out of control and her body's restlessness and lust surged up in an instant.

At the same time, as her brain and body became restless, her teeth started to itch a little.

It shouldn't feel like that.

She shouldn't have such a crazy desire for Chu Muqing...

Her body's actions were greater than her consciousness. She didn't know where the strength came from, she suddenly stood up from the seat and staggered into Chu Muqing's arms.

She subconsciously wrapped around her soft waist, only to feel that the breath on the other party's body smelled good.

The smell on the other party's body is very cold, very cold, like a cold woody fragrance in the ice and snow.

This is directly reflected in her actions. She holds the other party firmly, her lips are directly on the other party's white and soft neck, she tries to absorb the breath of the other party as much as possible and that kind of breath makes her feel comfortable.

It's like a person who is in a deep valley, frantically holding on to the last glimmer of hope. Seems redeemed in that moment.

This good smell had clearly calmed her down just now but the next moment, the violent emotions in her body lost control in an instant, making her want to possess the other party, violently invade all the breath in her body and try to let herself take the other party's breath away. All enclosed within their own territory.

Chu Muqing subconsciously hugged her, who was teetering and at the same time firmly grasped the position of her elbow to prevent her from falling.

Even though the concentration of the alpha pheromone on Lin Xi was very low, it enveloped her completely at that moment.

Pheromone invaded her body densely, as if trying to get in through the pores of her skin, trying to occupy every corner of her body.

The unique and fragrant sandalwood scent is warm and cold, even if it wraps her whole body strongly but in the end, she is afraid of hurting her and slowly walks on her body.

However, unexpectedly, when Lin Xi's alpha pheromone lingered around the glands at the back of her neck, it did not cause her to develop strong asthma at all.

The wisps of breath surrounded her, even if it was too strong to be stronger, it made her feel at peace, as if she was in a temple in the mountains, as if the green lotus in front of Buddha was entangled around her.

The woman in her arms was already out of consciousness, even if she opened her eyes, her eyes were full of possessiveness towards her.

All this happened too fast at this moment Chu Muqing had no time to think about why Lin Xi suddenly became an Alpha.

Lin Xi's condition was very bad, her cheeks were already flushed and her body continued to heat up.

This woman has a fever.

She wants to take Lin Xi to the hospital quickly.

Chu Muqing hugged her hard, for fear that she would fall due to lack of strength and at the same time asked in a soothing tone in her ear, "Let's go to the hospital first, okay?"