Bonus chapter (Chu Muyun)

A month later the temperature continued to warm up.

It reached the point where her face could be burned red by the sun light. Chu Muqing got off work as usual. As soon as she walked out of the company building, she saw Lin Xi standing under the steps of the building.

She was bathed in the golden light of the setting sun, wearing a dark blue suit with a lavender shirt underneath. I don't know if it was due to the weather but the collar of the shirt was unbuttoned revealing a delicate white collarbone, inexplicably people can't take their eyes off.

Facts have proven that Lin Xi is wearing a professional formal attire and the whole person brings a bit of mature and stable temperament.

Seeing her come out, Lin Xi's eyes lit up looking at her and smiling. "You're off work!" When she spoke she seemed to have change directly.

Originally, she had a stance of keeping her eyes opens and strangers should not enter but in an instant she became like a little girl and the corners of her eyebrows were full of joy that could not be ignored.

Chu Muqing looked at her with a softer gaze as if seeing this person's face, the exhaustion of working all day disappeared.

She replied"Yeah"

Saying that she walked quickly to her side with bag in her hand.

After stopping she raised her hands to help her fasten the buttons of her neckline.

The action of Chu Muqing raising her hand caught Lin Xi by surprise, She thought that like before when she came to pick up the other party from work, Chu Muqing would occasionally take the initiative to raise her hand to hug her.

So Lin Xi opened her arms with a smile and then realized that Chu Muqing was just buttoning her up.

Lin Xi:....

She was a little embarrassed and lowered her arms slowly and after a second thought she realized that when she was waiting for her in front of the company building someone did come over to chat up and she opened her neckline because the weather was too hot.

Chu Muqing's calm little action made Lin Xi feel a little nit inexplicable.

"Do I look good?"

Lin XI smiled at her and blinked.

Chu Muqing paused with her fingertips then fastened her collar and looked into her eyes: "What?"

"What did you said?"The smile in Lin Xi's eyes continued and she took the initiative to hold her hand and the other hand wanted to help her carry the bag but Chu Muqing refused. "Don't you think that I seem to be a little thinner so the collarbone looks better?"

Her voice was very low. It was the time for people to get off work, people were coming and going around the company, From time to time subordinates from Chu Muqing's company came out. when their eyes stopped to the two of them, they quickly retracted them pretending they couldn't see them. They walk quickly to the nearest bus stop.

Chu Muqing took out a clean and tidy handkerchief, wiped the sweat odd Lin Xi's forehead gently and asked her patiently "So why did you lose weight?"

Lin Xi felt that her ability to avoid the most important things seemed to be easy at her fingertips. She deliberately teased her but instead she just fluttered away and the her focus was directly on why she lost weight.

But Lin Xi still caught the blush on her cheeks and the unnaturalness in her eyes. 

Miss Chu seems to be the same Miss Chu from the beginning. No matter how long she has been married,  she's always so calm and cold on the outside but she's actually she on the inside. Lin Xi actually likes her like this, which makes people feel cute.