chapter 30

The location of the interview was at Mrs. Guan's house. It was always dark in autumn. Chu Muqing arrived half an hour earlier. By this time, the main entrance of the family home was already lit.

The two security guards in front of the door stopped her. They were straight, and they asked her why she was coming.

Chu Muqing showed the interview certificate to one of the security guards as well as the badge hanging on her chest. The security guard told her to wait and then went to the security room to make a phone call.

When he came back, his attitude was obviously a lot more polite: "Miss Chu, I didn't know you were the guest of Guan Xuanchang. I hope you forgive me when I offended you."

Chu Muqing smiled politely: "You're welcome."

Although this community is an old community with relatively low floors, it is close to the city government building. Obviously, most of the people living in it are well-identified people.

The security is tight and the strict checks on outsiders are understandable and not offensive in the slightest.

Chu Muqing walked in with a black briefcase and came to door 501 of Unit 2, Building 7.

She knocked on the door, but it was a beautiful little girl who came to the door. The little girl had a ponytail and was wearing a school uniform. She looked like a high school student.

"Who are you looking for?" The little girl looked at her and asked curiously.

Chu Muqing showed her work permit and said, "I'm Chu Muqing, a reporter from RICHES, and I made an appointment with Mrs. Guan for a seven o'clock visit."

The little girl blinked and turned back and shouted, "Mom, reporter Chu is looking for you."

Then a gentle voice came: "Please come in."

The little girl let the door open, and Chu Muqing followed her in.

When passing the entrance the little girl looked at her and asked, "You look familiar, Miss... Have I seen you somewhere?"

Chu Muqing was stunned for a moment, then she reacted, looking at the middle school emblem on her school uniform and said, "I should have visited your school."

"Ah...Is that so?" The little girl shook her head, lowered her head and muttered, "That's impossible, I always think I saw you in my hometown..."

In the spacious and bright living room Mrs. Guan is middle-aged and well-maintained. She is sitting on the sofa holding a teacup. It made Chu Muqing feel at ease.

She took the initiative to stand in front of the coffee table, nodded politely to Mrs. Guan, and said, "Hello, Mrs. Guan, I am Chu Muqing, the reporter in charge of interviewing you this time."

Mrs. Guan looked at her a few times looked at the bright and restrained woman in front of her and nodded with satisfaction.

Mrs. Guan smiled and said, "Sit down."

Mrs. Guan tilted her head again to greet her daughter and said, "Guan Lin, pour a cup of tea for this sister."

Chu Muqing smiled slightly: "You're welcome, don't bother."

Knowing that she was being polite, Mrs. Guan said to Guan Lin, "Prepare the fruit plate as well."

Guan Lin didn't seem satisfied, and muttered from a distance, "I want to do my homework, Mom! You know how to call me!"

"Greet the guests first." Mrs. Guan sank her face.

Seeing that her mother was angry, Guan Lin quickly stuck out her tongue and then she shrank her neck and went to the study to get her dad's tea, and then went to the kitchen to wash the fruit out.