chapter 106

In the luxurious hotel suite room, the sound of water in the bathroom stopped and Chu Muqing had already finished taking a shower.

The soft hotel double bed is very neatly arranged. There is a small artificial hot spring not far away and the bathroom is seen from a distance. The outer glass of the bathroom is actually translucent, which should be a special arrangement for the couple's suite.

Lin Xi unconsciously looked in the direction of the bathroom and vaguely saw a graceful figure wearing a bathrobe.

Chu Muqing pushed open the glass door of the bathroom and walked out. Lin Xi lowered her eyes just in time to see her slender waist.

Lin Xi subconsciously retracted her gaze and turned her attention to the latest news on her mobile phone.

That was the message the doctor sent her—

[How does your body feel now? ]

Lin Xi had been hesitant and didn't reply, she couldn't tell how she felt.

When she was in the exhibition center, she used a blocker. Originally, there was no reaction in her body and even the pain in her skin and the feeling of tightness in her chest were relieved. However, she went to eat with Shen Qinghe later and she felt very tired during the meal and wasn't right.

After arriving at the hotel, the feeling of suffocation in the chest became stronger and stronger and even the restlessness in the body became more and more uncontrollable.

The restlessness seemed to be unable to find an outlet and it slammed around her body. The bottom of her heart seemed to be scratched by someone taking a feather. She felt that her skin was hot, including her wrist and she gradually lost her strength. .

The moment Chu Muqing came out, she smelled the scent of the body soap that smelled good on her body, accompanied by the faint cold cedar scent on her body, which finally eased.

It made her body seem less uncomfortable for a moment, the heat on her skin also seemed to decrease, and her breathing was not so difficult.

She kept her head down, sitting in the chair and sending a message to the doctor: [Its fine now since my wife is here. ]

--[I can rest assured than. ]

Lin Xi threw the phone on the table, Chu Muqing was holding a bath towel, wiping the soft black hair.

After Chu Muqing finished wiping, she walked towards Lin Xi but as she approached she noticed that the bottom of Lin Xi's originally clear eyes seemed to be a little confused.

"You..." Chu Muqing's lips parted slightly, her eyes scrutinized at her and a bit of worry appeared in her cold and calm eyes: "What's wrong with you?"

No matter how embarrassed Lin Xi was, she told the truth: "I wasn't in good health just now and I became much better as soon as you come out."

The worry in Chu Muqing's eyes became more and more obvious: "What about now? Can you still take a shower?"

Hearing these words in Lin Xi's ears, it obviously changed a layer of taste.

Can I take a shower?

Can you... take a shower by yourself?

Lin Xi was stunned for a while, then quickly looked at her and said, "Yes, I can definitely take a bath by myself!"

Chu Muqing was slightly startled and Lin Xi's face was stained with a layer of red.

Don't think about it, you know that this person thinks too much.