chapter 70

In the blink of an eye, half an hour passed and Su Rui still hadn't come back.

Lin Xi sat in Su Rui's office and waited. Her office layout was very simple and there were not many things on the desk. On the right was a huge dark painting. There was only a boat on the black sea with waves. Several modern art paintings hang on the white walls and there are fire extinguishers in the corners of the walls.

Listening to the tone of Su Rui's words just now, it seems that her job has been settled.

She only knew that Su Rui was an agent, but she had no idea how much power she had in the company. Just what does "Su Rui wants it" mean? Does she mean to work under Su Rui's hands in the future?

In fact, it doesn't matter who she works under as long as she can learn something, she can talk about anything but Su Rui is Chu Muqing's good sister, after all, it's still a bit awkward...

She was thinking about it in her head and she didn't even hear the door of the manager's office being gently pushed open.

"Huh?" The beautiful woman wearing sunglasses didn't even knock on the door, she just pushed the door and came in. When she saw her, she wondered, "Where's Su Rui?"

Hearing the voice, Lin Xi raised her head and turned to her side at the same time, it was Jing Xi.

While waiting for Su Rui to be bored, she checked Jing Xi's personal information. Now she is well-deserved top-notch. She has just won the Golden Movie Award and is one of the four little actresses of Xinchuang Media. At the same time, I saw the change in the trend of Weibo. Since the "premature baby" was exposed, it is no longer one-sided abuse but half and half of abuse and fan support.

Three seconds later, seeing that she hadn't answered yet, Jing Xi frowned and asked her, "Are you dumb? Why don't you speak?"

Jing Xi is that she has just experienced the ups and downs of life. Even though she has deliberately put on heavy makeup on her face, she still can't hide her haggard and her mood doesn't seem to be much better.

But being a person who dares to say something and being polite seem to be two different things and she has no reason to vent her bad mood on a stranger like her.

Lin Xi was too lazy to bother with her, and said quietly, "Manager Su has gone out and should be back soon."

Jing Xi stepped in and sat down on the sofa opposite her. Across the translucent dark blue glass table, Jing Xi stretched out her hand: "Bring it."

Lin Xi reacted for a few seconds before realizing that this person was talking to her.

"What?" she asked in confusion.

"Sign it." Jing Xi said it as a matter of course: "You don't want to sign? Are you here for an interview? Su Rui sees you alone, that means you will work under Su Rui's hands in the future?"

Lin Xi responded, "Maybe."

"I just meet those two now but I didn't sign it. Since I met you here, anyway it's fate to see each other again in the future, so I'll treat it as a good deed."

Lin Xi: ...

Some narcissistic, listening to her tone, should she be grateful, on her knees and thank her for "doing good"?

Lin Xi smiled, lowered her head and casually pretended to flip through her phone not wanting to pay any more attention to her.

After Jing Xi was ignored for the first time and looked at the beautiful woman in front of her with some unwillingness and some curiosity.