chapter 115

"Before Bluestar Technology rejected Hongyuan Studio over and over again but this time I don't know what method Feng Zijin used to get the vice president of Bluestar Technology to attend the press conference with her." Zheng Yayi said.

Lin Xi held the tablet in her hand and watched the video of the press conference on the computer. Feng Zijin and the vice president of Bluestar Technology sat together and faced the media interview.

At present, the holographic game is still too advanced. For the current world, there has never been a precedent, whether at home or abroad.

So the media's problems became more tricky one by one and Feng Zijin released the semi-finished products that Yoon had made before but Yoon's name was no longer on it and the signature became Hongyuan Studio and Chen Jingbo's team.

"These people are really shameful." Zheng Yayi sneered: "Taking You En's things, he changed it to his and Chen Jingbo led the team to do it. Without You En he would be nothing."

Lin Xi's eyes continued to fall on the video on the tablet, she glanced at the woman in the corner of the video and then pressed the pause button.

The woman looked familiar. She seemed to have seen it somewhere but she couldn't remember it for a while.

The woman was outstanding in appearance, wearing a decent professional female suit with a cold expression. She was far away from Feng Zijin but the media still took her in.

"Who is this?" Lin Xi pointed at the woman and asked.

"Oh, she, Li Yuan, the eldest daughter of Li Chongsheng of Hongyu Media." Zheng Ya thought of something and smiled again: "Li Chongsheng has been good to Feng Zijin recently and gave her all Hongyuan games. Feng Zijin is in the limelight, Li Yuan Naturally can't see it."

Lin Xi listened quietly.

"You don't know, Li Chongsheng's family is actually quite complicated. Li Yuan was not favored in the first place and now Feng Zijin has come down. Such an outsider must be unwilling to compete with her for family property."

Lin Xi understood and asked again, "What does Li Yuan do?"

Zheng Ya thought for a while: "Ah, she should be helping Li Chongsheng take care of the resort recently? The Li family has such a big business but they only give her the resort, which shows that Li Chongsheng is really partial."

When Zheng Yayi said this, she asked Lin Xi again, "Why, do you have any thoughts on Li Yuan?"

Lin Xi didn't say clearly: "We live in a community."

Zheng Yayi smiled: "such a coincidence?"

Lin Xi: "yeah."

In fact, Lin Xi was able to remember Li Yuan because she suddenly received an invitation to meet last month. The other party made an appointment for a time and place and asked her to come over, saying that she had something to discuss with her and the signature was Li Yuan.

And Lin Xi was so busy at that time that she didn't care at all. A stranger suddenly wanted to meet her and she didn't make an appointment with the company. It was obviously not a business and she didn't know her.

An eldest daughter who is not favored in the Li family, a person who has no hope of inheriting the family property in the future, Lin Xi seems to be a little confused. Why did Li Yuan come to know her? In the eyes of outsiders, almost no one knows that she has a relationship with others. In the eyes of everyone, she is also a hopeless person who won't inherits the Lin family's property.

Li Yuan couldn't have wanted to meet her because of this, right?

But no matter what the reason was, Lin Xi knew very well that Li Yuan would take the initiative to contact her again.