chapter 162

"What?"

When the old village chief heard that the man said that the pig had run away, his expression changed, and he was stunned.

"Why is the pig running?"

The man originally wanted to come directly but after running for a few steps, he stopped immediately, shouting at the top of his voice: "If you see it, just run!"

The old village chief also shouted:  you ask people to find them, they will all find them!"

After he finished speaking, the man said, "I've already ask them to looked for it and let me report to you."

"I know, I will go back when I accompany the police comrades from Beijing to see the courtyard."

After the old village chief finished speaking, the man didn't say a word, just turned around and ran away quickly according to the original road.

"Comrade police, let the big guys see the joke." The old village chief turned his head and laughed with big yellow teeth. Before Luo Yanyu could ask his doubts, he took the initiative to say: "The pigs in the village are not honest. Our village is very poor, a pig is three or four thousand yuan, if its lost, it will really cost people's lives."

Luo Yanyu didn't say a word but looked at Professor Luo Fei.

Professor Luo shook her head lightly at him and Luo Yanyu frowned and said, "then lead the way."

The old village chief knew that Luo Yanyu was the head of these people, so he was very attentive to him. The police chief from the capital was different from the county. .

Lin Xi and Chu Muqing followed.

Lin Xi walked side by side with her, looked at the gloomy sky, and suddenly said softly, "It's going to snow."

Guan Hanchuan said that the weather forecast indicated that there would be heavy snow today, and they would probably not be able to return to the county.

After being silent, Chu Muqing asked her in a low voice, "What do you think?"

Lin Xi paused: "You mean—"

Chu Muqing glanced in the direction of the old village chief, then quickly retracted her gaze and looked at her: "Do you think it has something to do with the village?"

Lin Xi frowned, and then calmly put her hands on her shoulders, making an intimate couple, with her thin lips close to her ear, she lowered her voice and said, "It's hard to say if it's related but this village is sure Not right."

There is indeed something wrong in this village and it is not limited to the folk customs here. It is especially repulsive to outsiders but the indifference in their eyes makes people feel terrifying.

She didn't know how to describe this feeling. It seems that people here, whether old or children, don't have the kind of fireworks in their eyes that a living person should have, especially when they gather together, like A group of small black bugs with carapace, the bug's dark eyes stared at them dull and indifferent.

It was a creepy feeling.

Very unreal.

So unreal.

Chu Muqing responded, "En."

Afterwards, Lin Xi let go of her shoulders and Chu Muqing clasped her frozen hands and asked her, "Why don't you wear thicker clothes?"

Lin Xi was stunned for a moment then shrank her head, looked at her with a smile and said, "It's not very cold. The temperature here is one or two degrees higher than the capital, which is already very good."