chapter 142

A few days later, in the capital snowed again and the day that the two families should have met but the day was postponed again.

After all, it was not easy to go out on a snowy day. Mother Chu called many times and asked Chu Muqing what gift to give to Mr. Lin and Mrs. Lin for the first time.

Mother Chu actually knew what the Lin family's attitude towards Chu Muqing was. If they were completely satisfied with this daughter-in-law, they would definitely not have delayed their meeting for so long.

Chu Muqing confessed to her that she and Lin Xi had agreed to marry before and the Lin family had no idea about it.

In addition to being surprised, Mother Chu became completely cautious. Originally she was not nervous about the meeting between the two families but now she is completely nervous.

Lin Xi thought it was nothing, if Mother Chu really didn't want to meet now, the date could be postponed to a year later.

She planned to make up the wedding with Chu Muqing after the year and the two families could also meet at that time.

But Mother Chu felt that it couldn't go on like this. If the Lin family kept disapproving of their daughter then Chu Muqing would have a hard time in the future. .

Chu Muqing and Lin Xi couldn't guess the old woman's mind at all and they felt that she wanted to see each other and it was nothing.

The sudden heavy snowfall approaching the New Year caused traffic jams in some sections of the road but the class still had to catch up.

Affected by the weather, Lin Xi had a little cold. She didn't want Chu Muqing to worry at home, she took medicine on time but the effect was very small. She sneezed one after another and her nose was also tight.

Hearing that her voice was wrong, Chu Muqing asked her, "Why haven't you recovered from your cold?"

Lin Xi thought for a while and then said, "It was fine but it was repeated."

She was a little fortunate, fortunately she had put on a mask from the very first moment she caught a cold and even slept in a separate room with Chu Muqing, otherwise one person would catch a cold and infect the whole family. It was all full of viruses and she really didn't dare to watch that scene.

Chu Muqing persuaded her to go to the hospital to get a prescription but Lin Xi decisively refused: "I'm afraid of injections, including the needles in bottle."

Chu Muqing hesitated for a moment and then asked softly, "But when you were taking an inhibitor, didn't you also have an injection?"

"Ah? That's different." Lin Xi reacted after realizing it and then pushed her slightly and said with a smile, "Stay away from me, are you really not afraid of being infected by me? the flu recently is High season."

Chu Muqing's eyes fell on her: "You haven't told me why you're not afraid of the inhibitor injection."

"thats because when the inhibitor was injected, I'm the one who gave it to myself and it was completely controllable." Lin Xi said thoughtfully, "But if I go to the hospital and leave it to the doctor, then I'll be instinctively afraid."

In fact, the main reason is that if the pheromone in her body becomes unstable, she will instinctively approach Chu Muqing.

Under such circumstances, even if she knew that Chu Muqing would not reject her, she would still feel regretful.

Chu Muqing raised her eyebrows slightly: "There's so many excuses."

"..." Lin Xi coughed lightly and then said, "Anyway, I don't want to have an injection and I feel much more relaxed now. I should be better in two days."