chapter 149

Lin Xi left the Lin's house after dinner and Lin's mother asked the driver at home to take her back.

Lin Xi actually understood that Lin's mother deliberately brought the dinner time earlier for her, just to make her go home earlier.

On the way back from Lin's house, before it got dark when she passed the square outside the park, she could see several young people playing skateboards when she looked out the transparent glass window.

They were wearing very thin clothes, which formed a sharp contrast with the passers-by who were tightly wrapped in down jackets.

Lin Xi actually envied them in her heart. Her school days were spent studying hard. She was told when she was very young that for an ordinary child like her, studying hard was the only way for her to improve. If you study hard and drop out of school to work, the chance of changing your life by working hard and doing business is very small.

Therefore, compared to other classmates, even if she's not the smartest one, she's also the most diligent one and she hardly has any rest time.

She was successfully admitted to university, graduated, got work, everything was a smooth exchange for her hard work.

However, the world is impermanent and now she has a second life and she has become accustomed from the incompatibility at the beginning.

If it wasn't for Chu Muqing, she might not be able to adapt to this place, she might choose to escape everything here and then hide away.

She couldn't help but think of her first meeting with Chu Muqing. At that time, after hearing that person's cold voice, she became seriously curious, what kind of woman was she?

It wasn't until she saw it that Lin Xi was amazed at her elegance, her quality, her proficiency in a professional suit and the gentleness hidden under her cold eyes.

If it wasn't for the astonishment when she first met her, Lin Xi might not have the idea of ​​not divorcing her in retrospect now.

Chu Muqing... She's really someone who's easy to get attracted to.

So she has a lot of suitors.

Such a person has many people who like her and it seems to be very easy to understand.

After a while, the driver drove past Fuyuan Temple.

There were still a lot of people in front of the temple. Lin Xi thought of Zheng Yayi's words in her mind. Chu Muqing and the internet celebrity seemed to be so attached that they needed to chat behind closed doors.

Although she absolutely trusts her, it is obviously false to say that there is no jealousy in her heart.

The driver glanced inadvertently in the rearview mirror, only to realize that Lin Xi had been staring out of the car window, looking at the dense crowd of pedestrians outside the temple.

The driver took the initiative to introduce: "Miss Lin, I heard that Fuyuan Temple is very spiritual. When Miss Lin had a high fever, it was her family who came here to put incense and asked the Buddha to bless her."

Lin Xi retracted her gaze and couldn't help laughing: "Oh? Has something like this happened to her before?"

The driver focused on driving and said with a smile: "Yes, it was said that the next day she was alive and kicking." The driver paused, then wondered: "You don't even know about this?"

Lin Xi said calmly: "yes, there are so many things that have happened recently, I have no memory."

The driver hesitated for a moment before complimenting her and said, "Yes, everyone knows that you have been very busy with work recently. Director Lin is considering the position of CEO of Chuangrong Group and your voice is also very high."