chapter 151

At six o'clock in the evening, Chu Muqing entered the Xinfu Building. Before going out, she was well prepared and carried a wolf-proof spray.

Xinfu Building is located in the center of the city, surrounded by many office buildings. During the official closing time, there will be people rushing by outside the building from time to time and then walk to the nearest bus stop and then walk for one kilometer to the subway station.

There are many people queuing at the order window of the cafe outside the building. When she passed by, she saw that today's cappuccino is buy one get free. The first floor of the building was also a lively scene.

She deliberately chose Xinfu Building to see Lu Fangyuan because there were enough people here and the security was good enough.

According to Lu Fangyuan's hostility towards Lin Xi - perhaps more precisely, Lu Fangyuan's fear towards Lin Xi.

She was so afraid that if she came with the bodyguards Lin Xi arranged for her, Lu Fangyuan might not show up.

The cafe can be entered from the inside of the mall and there is only an order window outside the mall, which is convenient for pedestrians to quickly order.

Chu Muqing walked into the cafe, where business was very good, and it was almost full of customers.

She found an empty seat and sat down. The waiter in a white shirt politely walked over with the menu and asked patiently, "Miss, are you alone?"

Chu Muqing nodded politely and said, "I'm waiting for someone."

The waiter immediately understood and smiled: "Then wait for your friend to arrive before ordering?"

Chu Muqing thought for a while and asked softly, "Can I sit here for a while?"

"Ah... Of course you can." The waiter quickly understood: "You can rest, I won't disturb you for now."

Chu Muqing smiled politely: "Thank you."

After the waiter left, Chu Muqing didn't wait for a while when a pale woman pushed open the door of the cafe. Her face was thinner than before and her hair was messy because of the north wind. Scattered over her shoulders, her eyes became more gloomy than before.

"Nanqiu..." The moment the woman saw her, she paused, then walked towards her: "You came so early."

Lu Fangyuan quickly walked to the chair opposite her and sat down, her eyes still as usual staring at her greedily, as if catching prey.

Such eyes made Chu Muqing very uncomfortable.

To be precise, from the moment Lu Fangyuan approached, she started to feel uncomfortable.

The smell on Lu Fangyuan's body even with the use of a blocking agent seemed uncontrollable and she still clearly caught it.

"Waiter." Lu Fangyuan turned her head and snapped her fingers in the direction of the cashier: "Come here, we're gonna order."

Chu Muqing suppressed the feeling of suffocation in her heart and said bluntly, "No need, I won't drink anything."

Lu Fangyuan turned around, her eyes wandered on her face and paused for a few seconds before she said coldly to the waiter who was about to come over, "No need."

Her tone made the waiter startled and looked at the two of them in surprise, then muttered something to herself and went back the same way.

"You're really different from before." Lu Fangyuan narrowed her eyes slightly, admiring her flawless facial features: "It's more beautiful and charming than before, have you ever done it with Lin Xi?"