chapter 86

Lin Xi's head hurts.

She is very clear about Chu Muqing's character. She has always been calm, self-controlled and introverted. All emotions will be suppressed in the bottom of her heart and she will never be humane to the outside world.

It's really embarrassing for such a person to call her "baby" "gently".

However, in front of her colleagues Chu Muqing had already reached out to her: "Let's go."

Whether she should take this hand or not, Lin Xi was suddenly confused.

Don't pull it, the atmosphere has already been pushed here, if this is pulling it—

... what can I do if I pull it?

Chu Muqing even called her baby and it seemed that holding hands would be fine?

But not to mention it, Miss Chu's acting is quite good.

Lin Xi didn't even have a brainstorm in her mind. The next moment, she was already acting faster than thinking and took the initiative to lead.

She took a step forward, moved closer to Chu Muqing and at the same time distanced herself from her colleagues.

Lin Xi licked her lower lip, and was about to say something when her arm was suddenly pull with force and Chu Muqing had already walked down the steps first.

Lin Xi immediately followed her.

Lin Xi remembered something and turned to her colleague with a smile: "Goodbye, We'll go first."

The colleague paused and smiled back: "Well, goodbye."

When the two of them walked down the steps together, Chu Muqing's hand was still holding hers.

Her palm was cold perhaps because she had waited too long.

Chu Muqing got off work half an hour earlier than her, which meant that she might have arrived early, standing in the wind and waiting for her to come out. But she insisted on being stuck for the last second, grinding and chirping and resolutely refused to leave a few minutes earlier like the others.

The principled end is to let Chu Muqing stand in the wind and wait for her.

Lin Xi blinked subconsciously, tilted her head and said, "Your hands are so cold, did you wait for me for a long time?"

"En." Chu Muqing's voice was calm: "It's been a long time."

Lin Xi felt a little guilty: "Well... I'm so sorry."

"I know I'm sorry, I'll come out earlier next time."

Lin Xi: ...

Lin Xi opened her mouth and was about to explain a few words when Chu Muqing told her in a low voice, "You are three minutes later than before."

Lin Xi pressed the original wording back into her stomach again and said, "She wants to add WeChat with me. She was the one who delayed three minutes not me."

Chu Muqing was silent for a moment.

The next moment, she let go of her hand.

Lin Xi was carried away by the strength of her wrist at first, so she shook it directly.

Chu Muqing looked ahead without looking at her and asked calmly, "Who delayed you for three minutes?"

She wore high heels and walked a little faster.

"It's not me." Lin Xi immediately followed with two steps and said, "It's the colleague from just now."

Chu Muqing paused and suddenly there was a smile in her voice and asked her, "Don't you even know the other party's name?"