chapter 147

After Chu Muqing asked, Lin Xi was startled.

She stretched her arms, turned on the light again, turned over again and returned to Chu Muqing's bad place. When she looked up again, she could see the extremely serious look in Chu Muqing's eyes.

During this period, Chu Muqing's arm was around her, allowing her to breathe gradually closer.

Lin Xi looked at her eyes, and seemed to be able to see a certain look of hope from the inside. Chu Muqing was asking her if she was worried about her.

"Of course." Lin Xi replied without hesitation, looking into her eyes with the same seriousness, and continued: "Actually, you don't have to worry, I'm not an impulsive person, especially with you..."

Her voice was deliberately prolonged, and she looked at her with a smile in her eyes, and when Chu Muqing looked away and stopped looking at her, she said, "you and the children are here, I can't be impulsive. "

Lin Xi thought it was very interesting that Chu Muqing didn't dare to look at her, she suddenly laughed sullenly, and then placed her forehead lightly on her chin, then rubbed her chin, and asked softly, "Okay, this is Are you relieved?"

Chu Muqing tilted her neck slightly, and Lin Xi's hair was gently tugging at her cheek, making it itchy.

She moved a little distance and looked carefully at Lin Xi in front of her.

Even Lin Xi's eyes were gentle, like a pool of clear springs blown by the wind, clear and bright. 

"En." Chu Muqing answered in a very low voice, and then a very low voice overflowed from her lips: "You promised it."

Lin Xi's brain seemed to be buzzing and Chu Muqing's soft-spoken appearance was really cute.

Lin Xi knew that it was very rare for Miss Chu, who was cold and reserved, to say such words of concern for her. Even though she usually had everything in her heart, she just wouldn't say it.

In the air, she smelled the faint scent of cedar again.

The breath of Omega pheromone floated in her nostrils, and Lin Xi immediately sensed the fluctuations in Chu Muqing's emotions.

Lin Xi looked at her thin lips and stayed in that position for a long time. she did not kiss her but kissed her forehead lightly and said, "I won't be stupid enough to bet my future with you, and life with you and the children, she's not worth it."

"Um."

Lin Xi suddenly blinked again, and said with a smile on the corners of her lips: "We will have a very good life in the future because its not worth it to sacrifice it for her." She suddenly looked at the past affectionately again, her eyes were clear, Deliberately said: "My wife, only you are the most worthy."

Chu Muqing was amused by her tone of voice. Seeing that Lin Xi was about to dive into her arms, Chu Muqing could only push her chest and reminded softly, "It's very late..."

Lin Xi was stunned for a moment, and deliberately asked her in confusion, "Ah? What do you mean?"

"..." Chu Muqing glanced at her, then raised her hand to turn off the light and said angrily, "I nothing to say, go to sleep."

Lin Xi leaned into her arms again, holding her tighter, as if hugging a priceless treasure.

The warm touch of Lin Xi's hand came from behind, and Chu Muqing's cheeks were slightly hot, especially when Lin Xi's cheek was close to hers again, and the breath was close, Chu Muqing's heartbeat suddenly became out of rhythm.

In the darkness, she couldn't see the outline of Lin Xi's face clearly.

However, she was able to describe her facial features in her mind. After realizing it, Chu Muqing realized that this person had already been imprinted in her mind and she couldn't get rid of it.

Transmigrated As a Scum Who Abandoned Her Wife and DaughterOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara