chapter 134

With the gradual expansion of Engan's game business and the recruitment of more and more people, Lin Xi finally decided to move the company from a small office building in Xicheng District to the urban area.

The company's new building is located in the southernmost part of the midtown area, where major corporate buildings take root. There is also a high-end shopping mall that is being refurbished not far away. The black glass on the periphery of the building is directly reflected by sunlight and it is viewed from the bottom up. The grand building looks like a towering giant overlooking the entire city.

Lin Xi's independent office has also moved to the 16th floor of the new company. In addition to her office, this entire floor has an independent personal lounge. The office is spacious and bright and the transparent floor-to-ceiling windows can see the cars on the main road downstairs. From her point of view, the vehicles congested on the way to work seem to have become karts in the game.

Assistant Chen Yue was dressed in business attire and held a lot of documents in her hands. She paused, wondering whether to say hello to her.

At this moment, when Chen Yue saw Lin Xi standing in front of the window, looking downstairs downstairs in the early morning, when the golden sunlight shone on her dark black suit, Chen Yue seemed to see the unattainable gods in an instant.

Chen Yue lost her mind for a moment and seemed to finally understand the meaning of human pursuit of fame and fortune.

Standing on the top, overlooking the world, is not only the money status but also the kind of attitude that ordinary people can't reach. When you reach a certain status, you can easily look down on the world.

Just like Ms. Lin is now.

Chen Yue paused before saying, "Ms. Lin, good morning."

Lin Xi came back to her senses and turned around: "Morning."

It's not nine o'clock yet and Chen Yue is wondering if she has had breakfast.

Lin Xi sat down, looked at the documents in her hand and at the ones that were piled up on her desk, she couldn't help frowning.

Chen Yue used to observe words and expressions and said quickly, "I'm sorry, Ms. Lin, cleaners didn't dare to touch your things, so..."

Lin Xi interrupted her and asked, "Did Fengli Media reply?"

Chen Yue was stunned for a moment and quickly said, "I'll go to the office as soon as I go to work. Fengli Media's monthly turnover is only about one million yuan, so I won't dare to delay our payment."

Lin Xi responded and said, "You've been away late recently."

It was an ordinary chat but Chen Yue was alarmed and said quickly, "Yes... I took leave last week and I'm making up work."

Lin Xi paused and asked her again, "Is there something wrong at home?"

"Yeah... My child is sick and often goes to the hospital, so... I'll make up for the hours I owe and there is no invalid work..."

Lin Xi looked at her and asked, "Are they feeling better?"

"What?" Chen Yue was stunned.

Lin Xi said, "The Child."

"The operation has been completed." Chen Yue quickly said gratefully, "Thank you, Ms. Lin for your concern."

Lin Xi lowered her head and sorted out the messy documents on the desk but Chen Yue saw that she just moved her position, the huge desk was still messy and she just kept the things that needed to be dealt with at hand.