chapter 100

The data on Chu Muqing's physical examination report was also normal but the female doctor could see at a glance that her Omega pheromone was disordered and only after inquiring did she find out that when Chu Muqing was exposed to Alpha pheromone, she would have a strong asthmatic reaction .

But when Chu Muqing was wrapped by Lin Xi's Alpha pheromone, everything was normal.

As for Lin Xi an incomplete "semi-finished product" that had just begun to differentiate, the moment Chu Muqing appeared her body temperature had gradually returned to normal and the fever and rash on her skin had also gradually subsided.

Everything proved that Zhao Yiguo's judgment was correct, Lin Xi's physical condition was special and Chu Muqing happened to be her antidote.

The female doctor explained to the two of them and finally re-emphasized: "Therefore, if you want to differentiate successfully, Ms. Xiaolin you must get as close to Miss Chu as possible during the susceptible period."

The female doctor's words were only responsible for relaying Zhao Yiguo's words and she had no intention of going anywhere else.

For example, Fang Cai, Zhao Yiguo can calmly ask Lin Xi what the pheromone of that Omega tastes like.

But normally an Alpha can't ask the other party such private questions after all this is impolite behavior.

Moreover, from the doctor's point of view, their duty is only to explain the patient's situation normally, even if it sounds like some ambiguous topics related to both genders.

However, hearing these words in Lin Xi's ears, especially in front of Chu Muqing made her body that had just calmed down heat up again.

She sat on the edge of the bed bare feet, her hands on her knees and her ears turned red.

She didn't know how to face Chu Muqing and felt very embarrassed. She wanted to say something to Chu Muqing but her mouth was open for a long time and she couldn't say it at all and finally she could only lower her head slightly.

She whispered to the doctor again: "Can I only get close to her?"

The doctor glanced at her incredulously then went to see Chu Muqing pretending to be calm: "Yes."

Chu Muqing narrowed her eyebrows her expression a little embarrassed.

Lin Xi continued to lower her head and whispered, "Oh..."

But no matter how embarrassed she was, it was indeed like this. With the appearance of Chu Muqing her physical condition had indeed improved.

The most intuitive manifestation is that her body is no longer in pain and it is not unbearably hot. She even had difficulty breathing just now but as soon as Chu Muqing appeared, she could gasp normally and her breathing was completely smooth.

"Originally speaking, Alpha in the susceptible period needs to be isolated but your situation is too special." The female doctor explained: "You have not fully differentiated and the inhibitor is ineffective for you and the differentiation is blocked, the pheromone in the body cannot be resolved normally at all and Miss Chu's Omega pheromone is the only one for you that can resolve your pheromone normally."

Lin Xi whispered again: "yeah..."

Chu Muqing looked at her and went to ask the doctor, "How long will she be in this state?"

"Generally speaking, the differentiation of Alpha during the juvenile period can be completed smoothly in only one to two months but the situation of Ms. Xiaolin is still unknown..."