chapter 39

The morning time went by in a flash and before Mrs. Guan's interview draft was finished, Zhao Yuming urged again.

Mrs. Guan's manuscript is highly valued. Whether it is out of personal professionalism or out of respect for Mrs. Guan's charity work, Chu Muqing will do her best to complete this interview manuscriptaa including the control of wording and writing. The smoothness of the two must be combined. After all, she has promised Mrs. Guan that this interview draft will play her due role.

When it was time for the lunch break, Feng Lingling was already standing behind her before she knew it.

Feng Lingling saw that she was tapping the keyboard with her earphones and fingers intently, and some did not dare to disturb her and finally asked softly, "Ms. Chu, do you want to go to the cafeteria?"

Even though Chu Muqing was wearing headphones the recording of the interview had been turned off. She glanced at the time on the screen before realizing it later and turned to look into her eyes: "You can go first."

Feng Lingling said with concern: "Ah? Teacher Chu, are you skipping lunch today?"

Chu Muqing's attitude towards work is very hard and the whole department knows about it. Sometimes even Zhao Yuming can't help urging her to go downstairs.

Chu Muqing smiled: "Well, it's almost finished."

Feng Lingling nodded clearly and said, "Then I'll wait for you to go with me."

Chu Muqing chuckled and said, "You go first, you won't have anything to eat if you go late."

She said picking up the coffee cup and took out a packet of instant coffee from the drawer.

Lin Xi was drunk all the way last night and the two of them came back late. She was worried that something might happen to the person who slept in the living room in the middle of the night. Fortunately after drinking the medicine and falling asleep, she was quiet and didn't make a fuss but she still didn't Sleep much.

Feng Lingling still wanted to insist but nodded: "Okay, fortunately the free cafeteria does have take out... Otherwise, I can bring it back for you."

Chu Muqing tore open the package of instant coffee, poured it into the coffee cup and stood up: "Come on, I'm not hungry yet."

I came back from the water dispenser and was about to resume my work when I found that the screen of my mobile phone lit up.

I glanced at the caller's note - Manager Sun.

Chu Muqing put down the coffee cup and answered the phone: "Hello, Manager Sun."

"Miss Chu, you can answer my call. You didn't answer the three calls I made this morning."

Chu Muqing sat down on the office chair, and then she gently pressed against the coat hanging on the back of the chair: "Sorry, I've been busy at work, and the phone is on silent."

"It's alright, it's alright. You had an appointment for the house you were selling last month, but the man said that he change his might after think about it that the old community didn't have an elevator. I told you about it before."

"But the good news is that another customer contacted me recently but she is currently out of town, thinking about letting me take a video or send a photo or something, I think she really wants it, the key is the price. I also think it's suitable, I can't find a cheaper one so I want to contact you immediately but I have been unable to get through to your phone today."

Chu Muqing sat up straight and apologized again: "I'm very sorry, Manager Sun."

"No, no, I'm taking the liberty of it. I went to your house in the morning and your wife said that she wouldn't let me in without you for fear, she treat me as a bad person haha..."