Chapter 22

Lin Xi sent her home, opened the door and saw a woman in a long black dress.

It was raining today. When Lin Xi saw her long slit skirt revealing snow-white thighs, she thought for a few seconds whether it would be cold if she wore it like this.

The moment the woman saw her, she was a little surprised: "Lin Xi?"

Lin Xi was stunned for a few seconds, should she know this person?

Lin Xi responded, "Well, you're here."

"What, I'm here, don't pretend to be unfamiliar." The woman frowned and introduced herself: "I'm Su Rui and I grew up with Mu Qing."

Lin Xi helped Chu Muqing into the room and said to her, "Well, she mentioned you to me."

"Su... Su Rui..." Chu Muqing opened her eyes looked at Su Rui who was standing with her hands on her hips and smirked: "You're here too? Thank you for picking up cheng..."

Su Rui: "..."

Su Rui is about to explode with anger, she is this virtue when she is drunk! she was hugged by the scumbag Lin Xi and entered the house without any response!

"What are you doing?" Su Rui frowned and looked at Lin Xi: "Why is she with you? Didn't she go to socialize?"

Lin Xi thought about it and said, "She was drunk outside. Call me and ask me to pick her up."

"What? Can she still take the initiative to call you?" Su Rui was a little confused: "You don't want to..." aren't you divorced?

Lin Xi narrowed her eyebrows and said nothing.

Seeing that Chu Muqing was drunk and unconscious, Su Rui looked at Lin Xi vigilantly and said "It's too late, I won't go back today."

Lin Xi hesitated "Ah": "What?"

Su Rui said angrily, "Ah what? It's not like I haven't lived here before."

Lin Xi nodded: "...Okay."

Su Rui didn't consider herself an outsider at all and said, "Okay, then I'll sleep in your living room."

Lin Xi thought, where do you sleep in the living room and where do I sleep? This woman has some bad intentions.

"Forget it, I'd better sleep with Mu Qing, were both Omegas anyway."

She was really worried about Chu Muqing.

Lin Xi heard her words and understood almost instantly that Su Rui was guarding against wolves.

"...Alright."

Lin Xi nodded and helped Chu Muqing into the bedroom.

The lights in the bedroom were dim, and on the spacious and soft big bed, cheng cheng was soundly asleep.

Lin Xi carefully put the person on the bed and took off her high heels. When she took off her shoes, Chu Muqing kicked her in the stomach.

Lin Xi: "..."

She rolled up her sleeves again, got up and went to the bathroom, washed a hot towel and came out to wipe her face.

Her careful and gentle actions made Su Rui a little confused.

what's the situation?

Is this guy acting on purpose in front of her?

Su Rui raised her arms, looked at Lin Xi's tall suit, and pouted.

Lin Xi is a good-natured person, and drives a train with her mouth full of words. she may not know where she rented this outfit from.

After a while, Lin Xi hugged a quilt and walked to the door of the bedroom: "I'm sorry, let me go."