chapter 33

"Multiple personalities?" Su Rui was stunned. She held it back for ten seconds before taking a sip of coffee "Is this the excuse you thought for her?"

In the cafe on the first floor of "RICHES", Su Rui was sitting on the bamboo woven chair in the hanging basket by the window looking at the cold woman in professional formal attire opposite in disbelief.

Chu Muqing worked overtime last night woke up in the morning with obvious dark circles under her eyes and put on sunglasses when she went out. After she came to the company, she managed to last until her lunch break. Su Rui sent her a message saying that she had passed "RICHES", just in time to Come see her.

As time passed by Su Rui's topic revolved around Lin Xi.

"Lin Xi is full of lies", "your grandfather's shares", "Lin Xi is a lunatic and perverted", "she is all pretending now", these arguments came and went and these arguments were repeatedly mentioned by her.

It was not until Chu Muqing told her that Lin Xi was most likely a patient with multiple personality mental illness that Su Rui was completely silent.

- After the silence, there is a new round of outbreaks.

"Chu Muqing!" Su Rui put down the coffee cup looked at her and asked, "Then what do you mean? you won't divorce her?"

Chu Muqing's fair knuckles picked up the coffee cup and put it to her lips, sipping it lightly. Su Rui's words made her not know how to answer for a while.

"Ah! I'm going crazy!" Su Rui said speechlessly: "...Well, even if you take a step back even if Lin Xi really has multiple personalities isn't it a ticking time bomb to keep someone like her by your side?"

Chu Muqing paused with her fingertips, put down the coffee cup and looked at her.

"What? I think what I said makes sense, right?" Su Rui sneered: "Not to mention, you have no evidence to prove that she is sick! And even if there are multiple personalities in this world, they are very few. Why is that so Coincidentally, you bumped into it? Are you the heroine of the world?"

Chu Muqing frowned, looked at her and said, "Even if there are only a few cases, it's not completely absent, is it?"

Su Rui: "?"

Su Rui looked at her in astonishment, and finally said with a heartbroken expression: "Chu Muqing, you are helpless."

Chu Muqing lowered her eyebrows and glanced at the time on the phone screen.

"I'm very curious, what kind of ecstasy did Lin Xi give you?" Su Rui said in a speechless voice: "For someone like her, you still speak up for her?"

Chu Muqing paused for breath and said flatly, "I didn't speak up for her."

"Didn't speak up for her?" Su Rui gritted her teeth: "Take it down, what did I said just now?"

Chu Muqing:...

She just didn't want to hear that Su Rui kept using those inexplicable words to say how Lin Xi was, so the conversation just now became inexplicably Su Rui mentioned a sentence, and she refuted it.

"Tsk, still won't admit it."

Chu Muqing didn't want to continue this topic with her, and asked her, "Are you going to the opposite side?"

Su Rui nodded: "Well, I made an appointment with the vice president of SK Entertainment."

Chu Muqing didn't ask more, but Su Rui continued with a smile: "I heard that SK Entertainment parachuted a new president over yesterday. It is said that she is a very skilled woman."