Fall of an Ally, Raise of a foe PT.1

After a single term at school, Dedede had learned how to read and write. This meant he could now order robots. Of course, he wasn't advanced but it was still something. He flipped through the pages and his eyes landed on a robot. It was labelled "Mecha Knight". Dedede laughed to himself. He read the description. "A menacing metal coating for Meta Knight. With the given bonus of mind manipulation. Using shock waves, you can manipulate Meta Knight (or any other warrior) into fighting Kirby or any other Star Warrior. 1,500,00$" Dedede laughed. He knew Meta Knight was invincible...when he was awake. He knew he'd have to get him when he was asleep. Now, he'd have to wait.

Meta Knight, Becca and Kirby were all on the beach. Kirby and Becca were throwing a ball around while Meta Knight just watched, deep in thought. "Ahahah, look at how pretty the sunset is." Becca said, pointing to the bashful ombre coating the horizon. The water sparkled, the sun shone and the sky blushed, truly a lovely sight. "We should go on a picnic tomorrow if it's this nice out." Becca suggested. Kirby hastily agreed, nothing was better than a refreshing picnic. The two turned to their friend who was paying no attention whatsoever. Becca gave a sly smile. She popped up behind Meta Knight and surprised him. "Boo!" She shouted. "I can hear you, I'm just deep in thought." He answered. Becca stared blankly. "Well, it's sunset, shouldn't you be heading home?" She shyly smiled with a faint blush creeping across her face. "Oh, I'll cya tomorrow then!" Kirby cheerfully smiled, heading homewards. That left only the two of them. "Want me to walk you back to your room?" She questioned. He thought for a minute. "I could use the company."
Becca could only smile.

On the way back, they came across the discussion of dreams. "I only dream of weird things, and future events." Becca admitted. Though it was painful to talk about, Meta Knight did tell Becca about what he dreamt about. "Mostly the war. I find myself waking up during the night because of a nightmare, as stupid as it sounds." He shyly admitted.
"That's not true, it's not stupid to be awoken by such things. It's not something to be shy about, y'know?" Becca told him. They made it to his room. "Well, this is where we part ways. Tar tar, sweetheart!" She waved goodbye.

Becca was patrolling the castle late at night. She wanted to clear her mind. Before she went to sleep, she made another check on her friend. When she came round the corner and found the room's door wide open, she knew something wasn't alright. Then, she saw a flash coming from the castle's throne room. As soon as she saw it, she knew something was up.

She was right.

"Well then, I'll get to it." Susie said. Becca clasp her hands over her mouth as she saw Susie making her modifications to Mecha Knight. Eventually, she sent him back through. It was as if Meta Knight was just coated in metal armour and had a different mask. He also had missiles in his shoulders. For the minute, he was deactivated. Becca walked over to the pad and squatted down. "Meta Knight, can you hear me? Wake up" she whispered, waving her hands in his face. "Girlie, get back. That is my robit, not yours. Now get yo' grimey little hands off my robit!"
He shoved her over. "I don't care what you do to me, but I don't allow you to harm my friends." She got up, clenching both of her hands into fists by her waist. "Mecha Knight, activate."
The centre of the mask shone a royal purple. He then stood up straight and waited for a command. "This isn't fair. You can't do this. It's cruel." She lectured. Dedede could only laugh. "Cruel? More like cool. I have complete control over my main Knight. Now I have everyone at my mercy." He laughed. "Now, Mecha Knight, go get Kirbeh."