Traitor!

Sat alone in her room, Becca went through an album. The pictures inside were that of Meta Knight and herself. Ah, she could remember their first meeting as if it were yesterday. However, her own hospitality had drawn him away from her. Now, he seemed to be best friends with Galacta Knight. How she hated him. With a quivering fist, she sent a punch so strong that she put a hole through her sofa. Grunting and groaning, she tried her best to calm her nerves. Tucking herself into bed, she cried herself to sleep.
"I just want him back!" She cried out loud.

Next to her room was Galacta Knight's room. Through the thin walls, he could hear her cries. Every word could be distinguished clearly. Disheartened by this, he arranged something for tomorrow. However, he didn't know what she was planning.

In the morning.

The six of them had gathered in the throne room to speak with Susie. " You'll need to be here to steal Star Dream. I'll find a way to deactivate Star Dream somehow. You'll need to plan how to get to him. More importantly, you'll need to be able to kill or knock out Haltmann himself."
The six spoke amongst themselves.
Susie gathered everyone's attention again. "Step on the teleporter, hurry."

Dedede stepped up first, then Kirby, then Bandana Dee, then Meta Knight and Galacta Knight, then Becca.
At once, they were teleported over.

Now they were here, finally.  Acquiring a map from Susie, they made their way to his office. Becca broke away from the group. Then, as planned, Susie called Haltmann on them. She was going to pretend they were intruders.
"Intruders! Intruders!" She shouted. Haltmann came out of his office and surrounded them with robots. He himself for into a large mech. They began to fight ferociously.

Becca searched in desperation, trying to find something to end Galacta Knight with. "I can't have him around.." she muttered sinisterly to herself. Arming herself with a ray gun or two, she pocketed the weapons with a smug smirk. Then, she rushed to where her friends had gone. To her great shock, they were all badly injured. With a huge gasp, she knelt down and tried her best to heal them. "Where were you when we needed you?" Dedede scolded.
Becca shrunk back, she betrayed her friends. Once she'd healed them all, she rushed off after Haltmann. Desperately, she asked," May I join you?"
Her face was expressionless. "Absolutely not! I don't tolerate such insubordinate nitwits in my army."
With a scowl, she kicked a hole through the torso of his mech. "Fine! I'll just destroy you instead!" She screamed in delight, as a sinister shine emerged in her eye. Nothing stopped her from reducing his mech to scraps. "Where is Star Dream?" She questioned. "WHERE IS STAR DREAM??"
"To the left."
Turning her head she looked at the large piece of machinery that was deactivated besides her. She saw her friends approaching her. "I did as you wanted me to!" She pridefully cheered, raising her hand that she had just plunged into his mech's chest. In it was a mangle of wires.

"We aren't done yet. We have a but to go before we are done." Susie remarked from behind Dedede. Admittedly, she was scared of Becca. " No. Star Dream is mine. I worked so hard to get to him and now he is mine! All of you contributed nothing! I'll take him for myself!!"

With that, Becca slammed a button and Star Dream woke up. Possessing Becca, Star Dream spoke. "You foolish lifeforms, you trusted your friend, such gullible targets. Now, watch as I destroy this galaxy and you suffer for eternity. The robots era is upon the horizon, we have no need for frail life forms to block out path. If you will," Star Dream sent them flying backwards," Get out of my way." With that, Star Dream stopped possessing Becca and took off in his normal form. Shaking her head, she got up and was met with the dirty glares her friends gave her. Then she realized she should be in space with Star Dream, not lounging with losers. With that, she flew after Star Dream.

Oh Rebecca, they're coming for you now.

Meta Knight had gone to retrieve the Halberd. From outside, they heard the Halberd and Meta Knight urging them to hop on. With the crew back together, they went to go catch the traitor. " Meta Knight, you don't look that happy, what's wrong?" Galacta Knight asked.
"She used to be my friend, now I hardly know her at all. I'm not sure why."
At once, it clicked with him, Becca was jealous of Galacta Knight.  He had drawn them apart. "I think I might know but I'll have to explain later." Galacta Knight sighed.

They began their battle. "Fools! Fools! You'll never beat us! Pathetic wastes!" She screamed, as she started attacking them.

With Meta Knight being extremely good at controling the Halberd, they took no damage what so ever. Getting the Halberd close to Star Dream, they played their cards wisely. Becca launched an electricity attack and accidentally short-circuited Star Dream. Luckily, it wasn't damaged that badly. Now for Becca...

With the loss of Star Dream, she was weaker and had to use her own powers. Galacta Knight cut through the fabric of reality itself and launched lasers at Becca. She was hit badly and gave up.

Unfortunately, that was strike 3. She'd attempted to take over the world which is against the rules at her containment facility, meaning she was unstable. This meant she had to be locked up for not following the rules. "No, this is so unfair!" She shouted, trying to resist arrest.
She made herself go into her dark matter form and she shot herself to the other side of the Galaxy.

They watched in awe as the scene happened.
"Well, I've got repairing to do to the Halberd." Meta Knight stated, looking at a dent in the side of the ship.
"Can I help?" Galacta Knight offered.
"Haha, sure." Meta Knight laughed. "I'd love the help, and the company."

With that, they made it back to Popstar and got on with their average lives.