Dedede's plan

As heartless as Dedede had acted before, he actually did care about his Head Knight. Perhaps a bit more than he should, or perhaps not. Briefly, he really adored how much his Knight cared about him, sincerely or insincerely. He was really glad he had met them.

After finding out about their meeting that was scheduled, the King had followed him up on the roof and listened to their entire conversation that had taken place that morning. The two Knights had gone to get something to eat and Dedede had a long ponder about what he should do about the new information he had indirectly received. He was the one who could contact Susie, which gave him an idea.
Rushing through to the throne room, he launched himself on to his throne with a large jump. Pressing the buttons on his chair, he got on call with Susie.
"Bonjour King Dedede, what can we supply you with today?" Susie politely bowed.
"I need to know something. Are you trying to steal something called "Star Dream?"" He blindly questioned.
Breaking into a cold sweat, Susie didn't know how to respond. Then again, he didn't like Haltmann either so it was a slim chance he would rat her up. "Yes, how'd you know what Star Dream is though? It's a very private project Haltmann has been working on for years almost." Susie spilled.
Dedede had all the information he needed. "I'll make you a deal, how about I help you steal Star Dream?" He cunningly offered.
Jumping up and down, Susie was thrilled at his offer. "I'd be very appreciative of your assistance! However, what would be in it for you?" Susie beamed.
"Well, the world wouldn't be taken over by Haltmann and Star Dream wouldn't be rioting the galaxy, mechanizing planets." He slyly smirked.
A deal was made.
"I'll see you tomorrow Dedede, then we can talk."
"Wait!"
"What is it Dedede?"
"I just wanted to say you look nice today."
"Oh...uh..thank you!"
With that, the TV retracted itself into the ceiling again, leaving Dedede to think about his plan. He wasn't the brightest but he now had Susie's assistance. 
"Bandana Waddle Dee!" He shouted through the castle, his voice bounding off the walls. Immediately after hearing his name, he sprinted to the castle's throne room. "Yes sire?" He politely bowed.
"Go and fetch Meta Knight and Galacta Knight and Kirby." He commanded.
Following his ruler's command, he began his journey to Cappy Town.
Seeking out his requested citizens, he spied the two Knights wandering Cappy Town. "Dedede would like the two of you to report to the throne room at once. I'll go collect Kirby then I will meet you there." He commanded.
Spreading their wings, the two of them readied to fly. Before they set off, Galacta Knight cockily challenged Meta Knight," I bet I can get there first." He smirked, playfully.
"We'll see, won't we?" Meta Knight challenged, playfully.

Bandana Waddle Dee found Kirby sat under a tree, sleeping. Tokkori stormed out of the house and fluttered his wings agitatedly. "I'm just getting Kirby." He said, helping Kirby up.
Then, the two set off for the castle, holding hands all the while.
Once they arrived, they saw the Knights laughing and joking. "I'm sure you won that one, Meta." Galacta admitted.
Pridefully, Meta Knight flapped his wings. "You still put up quite the fight though. Very competitive, I like that." Meta Knight complimented.
Clearing his throat, Dedede silenced the entire room. "I heard everything with Meta Knight and Galacta Knight and it seems I have a solution." He smiled, proudly.

Everyone stared at him.

He elaborated.

"I have straight up access to Susie and can call her anytime. I've offered to help her steal Star Dream but I'll need your help. I know it's sudden but I'll be very pleased if you could help." He coyly fiddled with his fingers, it was sudden but if they helped and his plan went as coordinated as he wanted it to, it would work.
"Very well, we'll help." Meta Knight nodded.
Galacta Knight gave a thumbs up.
"Poyo!" Kirby cheered.
"We're right behind you, sire." Bandana Waddle Dee assured him.
"I'll join too, I guess." A disembodied voice said.
Everyone looked around but couldn't see where it originated from.
Then, Becca walked out of the shadows.
"You forgot about me, didn'cha!" She laughed.
"How will we get there?" Galacta Knight asked.
Pressing another button on his throne, he made the teleporter ascend from the floor, leaving it suspended just above the floor. A bizarre silence fell upon the six of them. Of course, Dedede was the one to break that silence. "Susie will call me again tomorrow so for now, it'd be best if we chilled out." Dedede announced, loudly.
The first instinct for the group was to split off into smaller groups. Meta would go off with Galacta, Bandana Dee would go with Kirby and Becca and Dedede would be solo. However, Dedede didn't want this. " I think we should bond. What about a horror film? When it gets late, meet me back in here. I think about 8?" He suggested, charitably.
Everyone agreed, slowly nodding to their closest friend in the six. Becca just stood still with her arms folded and sweating nervously.

6pm

Again, the sun began to fall from its cloud throne and fell behind the horizon. Becca sat all alone on the beach. Before the arrival of Galacta Knight, her and Meta Knight were relatively good friends. Now, they were inseparable, not as if she'd assumed different. Picking up a pebble, she rose to her feet and hurtled the flat rock across the rippling waves. Once, twice, three times it bounced. Man, what a good skimming rock. Sinking to her knees, she saw the Knight duo heading towards Castle Dedede. Checking the time, she realized it was 6.47pm. Pulling her knees close to her chest, she wondered what Kirby and Bandana Dee was doing.

With Kirby, Bandana Dee, Tiff, Tuff and the Cappy children.

Kirby tossed the salmon ball across to Tuff. Iroo tried catching it, but it was far too high too be caught. That meant he still was in the middle. Tuff threw it over to spikehead, who hurled it towards Honey. Honey tossed it to Tuff, but Iroo caught her low catch. "I'm the piggy in the middle now." She announced. They continued on. Eventually, 8pm was around the corner and they found out when Tiff shrieked. "It's ten minutes to eight! You'd best be going now!"
Ah of course, Tiff was being a good friend by watching the time for them.  Hurrying off, Kirby and Bandana Dee rushed to Castle Dedede.

Meta Knight and Galacta Knight looked at the time. 7.51pm. With a majestic flap of their wings, they flew to Castle Dedede as well.

Becca just teleported because she could. Honestly, she didn't know what time it was, she just saw everyone heading to the King's Castle.

Sat upon his throne, he greeted each of them. "Welcome, welcome. This is 3D's Movie Night. Help yoself to all the yummy delights I got made specifically for this." He grinned, pointing to the food. Then, they sat together and watched a horror film. Truly terrifying, it was. Kirby was covering his eyes for the most part, Bandana Waddle Dee tried his best to be quiet but ended up getting scared. Dedede also got scared while the other three watched silently. Becca laughed when someone got murdered.

"He's inside! Honey, he's inside!"
"Be quiet dear, he could hear us."
"Melissa, if we don't make it out alive, I just want to let you know I loved you.."
"Oh Marcus, I love you too."
The two characters shared a kiss as Becca gagged.
"It's too bad you won't make it out alive, either of you." The murderer groaned as he hit Melissa across her head with a bat; he dragged her along the floor, blood trailing behind her unconscious body. Marcus stared in shock and heartbreak. Chasing after her, he found himself in the basement of the house. Melissa was atop a chair, a noose around her neck. Both her hands were bloodied behind her back and her neck was covered it cuts and bruises. The murderer had tied her hands behind her back and he had put tape over her mouth so she couldn't talk.
"HOLD IT MARCUS" He shouted, as Marcus made his way downstairs.
"You see your wife? Move closer and I kick the chair down. If you offer yourself to me, she'll live." He smugly smirked.
"NOOOO!" Marcus screamed as he raced forward. Keeping his end of the threat, he kicked the chair down and it broke Melissa's neck. Mortified, Marcus lunged at the murderer. Bare fisted, he hit his mask clean off his face to reveal it was his friend, Alan.
"Alan? How could you betray me like this?? I always loved you as a friend!"
"THAT'S THE PROBLEM! WE SHOULD'VE BEEN MORE THAN FRIENDS, MARCUS! WE SHOULD'VE BEEN TOGETHER! WE COULD'VE HAD WHAT YOU AND MELISSA HAD BUT ITS TOO LATE NOW! GOODNIGHT MARCUS! YOU'RE TIME HAS RUN OUT!" He screamed, delivering a blow to Marcuse's upper back. He didn't like the sound of his scream so he slit his throat. Leaving the bodies behind, he laughed maniacally.

The end.

Everyone except Becca was quivering. For the most of it, Kirby hadn't looked but he was terrified. Bandana Dee and Dedede were cuddled together, terrified.
Galacta Knight and Meta Knight seemed a bit shook up, but nothing like the others. "That was a lovely film, good night!" Becca cheerfully stated.

Well, I wonder why they didn't wanna invite her now...